Sam's Off-Road run in Clayton Okla, anyone going?? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 02:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sam\'s Off-Road run in Clayton Okla, anyone going??

Just wondering if anyone is going on the Sam's Off-Road run to Clayton Okla on Sept 30- Oct.1????

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 02:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Sam\'s Off-Road run in Clayton Okla, anyone going??

Kelly :
Whats happenin'? I've still got cracked flexplate and cracked tranny adapter woes to contend with, but should get around to fixin' the jeep by then. Hopefully I'll see ya there.
Shain

post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 05:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS ONE. IS THE INFO ON SAMS WEBSITE? I AM DEFINATELY INTERESTED

brian wilson
80 cj5 "high 5"
stretched to 100" wb
351w/np435/d300/d44/d60/detroits/4.56/35ss/bdlocks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 05:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

High5,
I think there should be something posted on his web site about the run. If not get with me and I can get you the information about it.
It will be held at Clayton Okla, Sept. 30 and Oct 1st.

Peanut

post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 05:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey there Shain,
Long time no hear, how are things going besides the jeep needing fixed? I need to work on mine too before I hit the trails again. I need to replace the twisted front driveshaft, solve a cooling problem and a fuel delievery problem. But I should be ready to rock by then for sure. Hope to see ya there.
Ya thought about going to Poteau?????

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 06:07 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Hey Shain and peanut, I have not heard about it. A couple or 3 of us were thinking of going to Clayton on the 23rd.
We may change that if the groups are not going to be too big. We have more fun and get a lot more wheeling in when there is only a small group. Waddy ya think?
Dave in Durant

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2000, 08:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey there Dave,
How are things going with you??
Most of the time the groups aren't real big if you are going on the moderate to hard core trails, usually around 15-20 rigs. The large groups are on the easier stuff.
I hear you got your jeep done??

Peanut

post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 12:12 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Hey Kelly,
Now an old jeep guy like you should know that a jeep is never really done! Lets just say its better. We went to Clayton last week and got a good full day of wheeling in. The new T-18 and 300 combo worked great along with the 35s, first time I got to try them out. So nice to be able to slow things down instead of Yee-Haa wheeling. It was hot but we had a blast. A little fender trimming is going to be a must before I go back. Back tire did a little custom body work on the rear panal. See you on the trail...

Dave
79CJ7 304, Dana 44s, Detroits F&R, T-18, clocked twin stick Dana 300, Rancho 9000s, 4" Trailmaster lift, 1"Daystar body lift, 9000lb winch, trail rack, bla, bla, bla...

post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2000, 04:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Kelly:
Things are going good other than the damn HEAT...sick of it! I have thought about Poteau, especially looing at the phots in the new 4Wheel & off Road...I halfway expected to see your rig in one of those photos. I wanna go to Clayon bad, as soon as the weather cooperates.
Dave:
So the t-18 and D300 are in and opreational...man I bet that crawls GREAT now. I'll go to Clayton either of those two weekends. I'm wiht ya on the crowd deal. 5-6 vehicles in a group is what I like. And lots of beverage at camp [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]. I may have to come see ya on some aluminum welding.
Later,
Shain

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode