To The Toilet Fish Here... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2000, 10:52 AM Thread Starter

To The Toilet Fish Here...

Just like I said last night,
If you don't start any sh*t, there won't be any sh*t...

Now, you insist on creating problems here again today.
You are really pissing a lot of people off here, including the staff of ORC.

Personally, I don't care what you do.
Shut up, get terminated here, grow up, or die, it's all the same to me.
I just don't care what happens to you.... or anything about you....

I have no idea what your motivation is to continue embarrassing your self with the attacks that continue to become more shrill and pointless by the minute, unless you just have nothing better to do, which would say something else about you...

It's been made perfectly clear to you all that I'm a valuable asset, and most people overlook my personality quarks for the information they can receive.
You all readily admit I run circles around you on almost every subject.
That means you are not as stupid as you act here.

I will continue to help people even in the midst of your most aggressive attacks, just like I did yesterday, and have today.
I've been under fire in Central America, I've been in the middle of a shooting strike by union coal miners, I extract battered women from abusive homes with enraged spouses on a regular basis, and I've been attacked by up to twelve street punks at a time, and I have never backed down an inch, and I always win if they want to push it.

Pushing you around while I'm doing my usual bang up job around here on the BBS is a walk in the park. Amateurs never pose a challenge to professionals. So you are little more than an annoyance to me, but you are really pissing the other users off...

It's also been made perfectly clear to you by me that I'm not going anywhere until *I* choose to leave.

So, make your decisions fast, time is wasting...

This was attached to a business e-mail...

<font color=red>PS:
Ignore those chicken sh$ts that are flaming you on the BBS. Just keep flushin' 'em. Even corn will eventually go down the drain!</font color=red>

This kind of surprised me, because the guy is so calm other wise....

This is typical of the normal e-mails I received yesterday and today...
Over 30 of them, and not one negative...
That will tell the thinking crowd here something.

<font color=blue>Subject:
Aaron, you're right! (This is not a virus)</font color=blue>

(he wanted me to know it wasn't DRM or FlMudCJ, and any of the viruses admit writing, and thinks if you get one, it's your fault for being on the net. I scanned it anyway...)

<font color=blue>Hey Aaron,
I wanted to post to what you wrote over the weekend. I had a gut feeling it was going to
get out of hand because of some of the idiots that just "don't have a clue". DRM, I
guess that guy thinks he's the BBS police, he can't see past the nose on his face, that
dude Booger, busted him up on another forum and he didn't like it, oh well. Anyway I
just had to let you know you are right on target, I just sit back anymore and let the
young guys duke it out. I'm too old to get all hot and sweaty arguing anymore, I leave
that to fellas like my son, he'll duke in a heartbeat. I keep telling him, son, you don't
know, lighten up. I learned along time ago to, not start nothing, but I damn sure know
how to finish up a whole lot. I felt the same way as yourself when I read what the guy
and his girlfriend saw that day, right down to the dog being dragged. I just had to write
you and let you know, you ARE right.</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Later,</font color=blue>
(Name Deleted. If he wants to include it here, He has every right, but I'm not going to bring the rath of the toilet fish on him.)

<font color=blue>Oh yeah, thats neat about your parents land, you'll probably hear some crap about
that, oh well to all the complainers.</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Have a good day.</font color=blue>

These notes came from Military Men, Business Owners, and Two Staff Members Of ORC.
I have a tendency to believe them over any toilet fish, or his guppy buddies.

So, For the last time, GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE unless you have something constructive to say to me, or about me.

This is the last time I will talk directly to you while you are acting like this...

"I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode