Can someone explain something to me? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 10:57 PM Thread Starter
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

Can someone explain something to me?

Why do so many of you worship the ground TR walks on?

Here we have a man who has spent the latter part of the day replying to posts with "flush flush" any time he doesn't like the person. Yet some of you continue to speak about him like he is diety.

Come on people... what is the deal here? Are some of you so spineless that you don't see a problem with this? Others of you are just too weak to say something about it I guess...

I have tried to reconcile with TR, but he isn't willing to do so. He continues these childish posts, following some of us around posting useless replies to threads that don't even apply...

If some of you people would get your noses out of his backside, you might see some reality...

Me - I just think it is funny that he is still on here making sure not to miss a single post where he can "flush" one of us again [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Go back and read my posts if you doubt what I am saying. See who is attacking who and for what. I have repeadely challenged TR to address the facts - but "flush flush" is the best response he can muster. I think that speaks for itself...

Anxiously awaiting a flush for this post too,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 11:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Can someone explain something to me?

You goofy bastards!
Mizu

post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

wait... I know why you said that [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 11:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I've pretty much stayed out of the flame war, and for good reason, you goofy bastards. Anyway, that said, David, you've been around awhile, read your posts on the Toy bbs, the Land Use ones, and this one, but I've never witnessed anything like this, from you or TR for that matter. No one worships anyones ground, there are some people with a lot of knowledge in certain areas, and those of us that spend a lot of time Jeeping value that knowledge. In the past you have had valuable things to contribute, TR has, and so have many others. So, if you want to flame someone, lets go find Goud, whatever happended to THAT goofy bastard.

Brad
ORC Land Use Section Editor
http://www.off-road.com/land
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 11:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Post deleted by Matt83cj7

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

Goud - now THAT is a person who was easy to flame... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Just one last thing to say about this whole thing: "kill 'em with kindness"

I am sure you will approve of my new approach to TR [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

Matt - I have a new approach - so no more from me...

But to address your point about TR's new "flush flush" posts, Check out TR's posts to my thread about "headers or manifolds" and jo-jo's "O/T login" thread and then tell me we are the ones provoking him...

nuff' said [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 11:27 PM

Probably not, but we\'ll try....

They like me because I'm smart.
I'm free with information that normally wouldn't be available to mere mortals... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
I think originally.
I'm inventive.
I'm knowledgable in a variety of subjects, not at all the one sided ogre you try to make me out to be.
I have a real good sense of humor.
I'm tenacious, I never let go of what ever it is I'm working on. (take that to heart)
AND
I'm one of the goofy bastards!! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

I had no idea I was warshiped!! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
If you would like the start the services at the temple of TeamRush, then the line forms to the right....[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
NO! NO!... Your OTHER right...

Do the warshiped people get free fudge bars and root beer floats?

Well, what good is it then? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

"I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha"
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

Is that the normal TR coming back around?

TR, I honesly think this is the first reasonable and rather funny post you have made all day...

Now that it seems you are at least listening - how about this:

I will give you most of the traits you listed... And if you check back, I have always had that stance. But the childishness and "flush flush"? Come on... I would expect someone with the intelligence you show in describing ignitions could handle yourself better in public...

Good to see the lighter side though - does this mean you have realized you were wrong all along about EVERYTHING, and I was always right? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh well, I guess I will settle for civility if world mental dominance can't be achieved...

Does this mean you will stop taking everything I say as an attack on you? I tell you what - you lighten up, I lighten up, and we see where that gets us all - sound good?

post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 11:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Is that the normal TR coming back around?

Flush FLUSH

j/k

Hehe... I'm deleting my prevous post and pulling my ass out of this argument at quick as I threw it in.

It will be gone in a second, I want to make it clear that when you bicker whether you think you are in the right and and the others are wrong, you are still hurting this board.

Thats all I gotta say, I and Hope tomorrow when sneak on the board at work, that all this crap will be over (shsss don't tell anyone, the dsl is only suppost to be for company business)

Matt

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode