Off Roading Forums banner

MORE LAND CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC

2K views 46 replies 9 participants last post by  Junk Yard Genius 
#1 ·
I am the executor of family lands my grandparents left behind in a trust to take care of my parents generation.
Most of it is farm land, and will be decided among the grand kids when the last of the parents generation passes away.

There is 460 acres, give or take an acre or two, that is pretty worthless scrub land down by the river.
I normally allow wheelers of all kinds to use it for whatever....
The river changes it every spring, and most falls, so it's not buildable or farmable for the most part.
It's got sand hills, rock hills, lots of scrub trees and underbrush... Just perfect for a Saturday afternoon trail ride and cookout.
Lots of camping goes on down there.

Our family is the only one that hasn't fenced out and prosecuted the off roaders down there,
We have put up with the trash, the broken glass the fights, the traffic and accidents...
--------------------------------

But that ends today.
Saturday night/ Sunday morning about 8 Bubba boys decided to drive through 180 acres of corn and 160 acres of beans.
Looks like the did a pretty good job of tearing up the hay pasters after the last rain also.

This has happened before, and we have over looked it, but I have decided that this is the last time.

I guess it wasn't costing us enough for the extra taxes because of the 'Recreation' designation on that property.
I guess it wasn't costing us enough for the extra insurance for the 'Recreation' designation the tax people put on it, and the 'Public Access'....
I guess it wasn't costing us enough for the time, labor and cost at the dump to get rid of two or three pickup truck loads of trash every month.
I guess it wasn't costing us enough for the trash barrels that kept getting shot up, run over and disappearing.

I left it open to the general public because it's a favorite fishing and outdoor spot, and has been sense the time grandpa bought it in the 40's, and he always kept it free and open to all.
I've been putting up with this sense '94, and it's over as of today.

I'm having all trails blocked, and all ways in and out cabled off.
I'm having extra patrols by the county sheriff's office, with orders to arrest anyone that isn't an employee.

If you wheel in southern Indiana, Steep Banks and Flat Rock is off limits as of this morning, from the old Ferry Landing to the State Fish & Wildlife Property, Which, by the way, is off limits also.

No Hunting, No Fishing, No Picnics, No Wheeling, No Motocross, No Boat Launching (yes, we own the boat ramp too), No Mushroom Hunting, No Trespassing Of Any Kind.
The County Sheriff's and the State Fish and Game Wardens have already been notified to arrest anyone that is found beyond the signs on the county road.

"I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha"

See less See more
G
#2 ·
TR, sorry to hear about the troubles.
It's really too bad that another (prime) public accessable land track has been ruined by the carelessness and stupidity of others. It's the kind of thing that brad and most of fight agaist everyday. Only to get bad publicity or wrong doing by ones who think they can do whatever. Hope someday you can overlook what happend in the past and open 'er back up to the future generations of those who truly care about and respect the generosity of others.

tj
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif "it was a '76, '77, '78, '79...'83 automobile!" (johnny cash)

G
#4 ·
I guess I don't see why some people just don't respect other peoples' property. There is an area here close by that was great for some mild wheeling and even some valleys to do some target shooting in. It is privately owned as well. People were trashing this place (like they had done to your land TR) and this owner shut his down too. It was sad to see, but it was needed. He will still let people in if you ask him, but that's about it.

Are you member of any off-road clubs? If so, maybe they would be interested in a 'fun run' on some of the trails that you have on your land. Only club members would be allowed, so there would be no damage or trash left behind. I don't remember the guys name, but a crawler down in the Phoenix area built a 'Rock Garden' on his land that he lets clubs run on.

It really sucks that you had to put up with so much crap on your land. I'm sure it was hard decision to shut it down, but it's the only way to keep it from getting trashed further.

Happy wheelin'/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Bret

PS:

I see (from your BIO) that you have a go-fast goodies shop. Do you cater to certain gear heads (circle track, drag, street-rod, etc) or do you build parts for all automotive motor sports?

'56 CJ-5, 283, t-90/d18, 27/44, 2.5"(soon), 33's(soon), cage.

#5 ·
We have two custom engine shops, one does off shore power boat engines exclusively, the other is a grab bag shop.
We do some independent testing for places, (like those silly oil tests you are always reading about in the ads)
and we do some research for national re builders, like Jasper Engines and Transmissions.
We specialize in force fed and exotic & alternative fuel engines.

We also have a custom suspension business for hot rods that specializes in air bag suspensions.
Ever seen a jeep with two diagonally opposing wheels on the top of 55 gallon drums, and the other two firmly on the ground?
How about that, and rides like a Lincoln or Cadillac too?
Air springs (bags) can do it....
Pick your ride height, pick your suspension spring rate, pick either for any corner of the vehicle separately, all with the push of a button from the cockpit...

Lower it for highway driving, raise it for off roading.
Soften the spring rate for highway cruising, or stiffen it up for corner turning like a performance car.
It's a pretty basic active suspension, but it's new to the DYI crowd.

We also manufacture and market a line of hot rod styling parts, wheel backing plates, stainless steel gas filler neck and caps, ect...

Before this, we had an aftermarket fuel injection business, and an engine electrical business (starters, alternators, batteries, switches, relays, wiring harnesses, ect.) both of which are sold now.

I also just started manufacturing Deep water and mixed gas SCUBA regulators recently.
Don't know how that will work out, but I have what I need to deep water dive and have enough air delivered.

G
#6 ·
It's too bad you have had to deal with ignorant people wrecking your land, but it's also too bad you couldn't come up with a more creative solution than reacting like Al Gore./wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

jo-jo
http://island4x4.com/ Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada...eh!

G
#7 ·
Hmm.. Active suspension... Do you have a web site for a list of applications? I've been looking at the air bags for my Impala (63 that I'm resto-rodding) since I want to lose the sway (putting it nicely) when I corner without jarring my teeth when I drive it down the interstate.
I know this is a loaded question, but what would it take to be able to run 33's on my '56 CJ-5 using the air bag suspension? The suspension is stock right now, with the exception of a shackle-reversal on the front. Unfortunately, money will be a heavy factor in my suspension decisions. The Jeep is running a 283 SBC for the motor and it will have an SM420/D-18 combo for the sticks. I'm looking at putting a D44 up front and keeping the D44 out back. I don't have a winch (yet) and the front bumper is a snubbed YJ bumper that extends just past the frame rails. I haven't weighed my Jeep, so I'm not sure what spring rates I would need. The air bag ride is what I'm looking for. I would like this Jeep to ride well enough that my wife will still want to drive it on and off-road. She gets a kick out of watching the Jeep bounce off of the bumps in the trails, but something tells me that she wouldn't be laughing at the end of a 4 hour run.... TIA Bret

PS:
You can reply back to my private account if you want...

'56 CJ-5, 283, t-90/d18, 27/44, 2.5"(soon), 33's(soon), cage.

#8 ·
Don't start that crap here jo-jo.
We have tried to get the local 4X4 club to self police and clean up, that didn't work.
We put up signs, fenced things off at great expense, and nothing worked.
Trash barrels were destroyed or stolen, and the trash continues to pile up, some if it household trash from two counties away!
And you can't reach the area with out a 4X4... So you tell me who is dumping there.

Buy your own damned land, jo-jo, and support the idiots that show up there before you say anything to me.

The local 4X4 club couldn't do anything about it, the land owners couldn't do anything about it, and you can't do anything about it, so don't call names here.
If you want to do that, go over to one of the 'We hate TeamRush' threads, there are several going, and I'm sure they will be glad to have you....

If you want to supply the money that would normally be PROFITS for us to keep the land open, and pay for damages when a bunch of Bubbas tear things up, I'll keep it open.
I figure they have done over $50,000 damage already this year, and that doesn't include the extra taxes and insurance on 'recreation' property.
Will that be cash or charge, jo-jo?

It's just not worth it to keep trying to get along with people when the majority of people treat us like dirt.
Now they can take their butts over to the state land, (which by the way, has NO 4X4 trails at all, and vehicles of any kind are banned outside of the parking areas.

Now, you think I should keep hemorrhaging the trust left behind by my grandparents to support their kids in old age, so a bunch of idiots can tear things up...
I don't think so.
And if you owned the land, you wouldn't have waited this long...

The trails look like a garbage dump, the camping area looks like a garbage dump, and not one single person has ever volunteered to help clean it up. Not the first one, including the local 4X4 group.
The only crew that cleaned up behind themselves, and only themselves, were a bunch of hippies that lived in an old school bus that washed up one year.
They left when the bus left two years later, with the high water in spring.

My neighbors all think I should have done it years ago, like they did, but we tried to not be that way.
I always try to stick things out, but this is the last straw.

It's closed for good, and that is that.
This will be the LAST time we have to clean it up.

Next time you see some bubba throwing trash out on the trail, or pushing over a sign, or chaining onto a tree with out a strap, or hill climbing in areas not designated for it, or breaking beer bottles for the fun of it, and YOU don't say anything, just remember, some one is going to get fed up there too, sooner or later, and YOU will be out on your butt there also...

I almost forgot, there is not two acres of corn standing in a 180 acre field.
It was a GREAT crop this year too... What do you think that is going to cost?
Those morons had to tear down TWO fences put up just this spring.
The Soy beans fared a little better, but they were a poor crop anyway, so that field is pretty well totaled....
Destruction is not covered by insurance, because it's in the designated 'open access- recreation' area...

That changes today. Legally and Physically.

G
#9 ·
Typical TR reactionary response to a simple comment./wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif

What's a bubba?

FYI, I spend "a lot" of my free time cleaning trails in my area. Our club has an annual clean-up run that easily fills two roll-off bins, and I pick-up garbage everytime I go out for a trail run. I also have days where I go out on my own specifically to clean trails, not to enjoy running them. I also "observe, record, and report" so don't be blasting YOUR assumptions at me.

jo-jo

#10 ·
You are correct, jo-jo, it was reactionary.
My points are still valid, and you will still be arrested if you show up.
You were baiting me, and I fell for it.

The problem with the net is, it keeps everyone anonymous, and keeps several people from getting their just punishment.

I should have just filed you along with the rest.
Now I will.

FLUSH.

#11 ·
We just had a piece of private land closed last weekend because of people who do not respect the land or others property. The incident that caused this was an old man tried to get people to stop parking on the side of the road, because it was getting dangerous. He asked a group of people to move their trucks, then they beat the hell out of him. The man who owned the property didn't mind the people riding around on his land, but now it is off limits. The sheriffs are riding around in helicopters and trucks issuing warnings then citations. This is the second closing in the last two months. The first one was because the area was trashed, i.e. garbage, burned cars, boats. Our club tried to pick up what we can when we leave the areas, but we can only do so much. It seems like we should not bother, but we keep on, because if one other peson sees us pick up trash and decides to do so themselves, then hopefully others will take the cue.
We are going to contact the owner of the most recent closings, to see if we can get access for our club.

Dan Stewart 1963 CJ5 "Caloosa Jeepers" member

#12 ·
*I know this is a loaded question, but what would it take to be able to run 33's on my '56 CJ-5 using the air bag suspension? The suspension is stock right now, with the exception of a shackle-reversal on the front. Unfortunately, money will be a heavy factor in my suspension decisions. The Jeep is running a 283 SBC for the motor and it will have an SM420/D-18 combo for the sticks.*

We have partially developed a kit for the Jeep just for fun, and for a display, but we have no intention of ever marketing it.
It's too complicated for all but the best suspension guys, and it requires loosing the crappy stock Jeep axles, and you pretty much have to rebuild the entire frame.
I think it's too expensive to build to ever make any money off of, and no normal DIY guy is ever going to be able to figure it out, so it's a dead issue.
---------------------------------

*Do you have a web site for a list of applications? I've been looking at the air bags for my Impala (63 that I'm resto-rodding) since I want to lose the sway (putting it nicely)
when I corner without jarring my teeth when I drive it down the interstate.*

The 'condition' you describe is exactly why we built the air ride suspension.
You will have to do some cutting and welding, and you will have to check your own clearances, as we can not build a system that will clear every wheel & tire combination, and spindle offset.
Ride height is usually from dead on the ground to normal ride height.
Like always, there are extras and add on do-dads that cost more, but the basic kit starts around $1,700 for the coolest 'Shock Wave' setup.
There are lesser priced air spring sets, if it won't be seen from the outside or in shows.

I think one of the guys has a '63 Impala that already has an air ride suspension on it.
There is a web site, send my an email and I'll forward it to you.
TeamRush1@excite.com

I know there are anti-roll bars that will fit on your car, and the air bag suspension will help the ride SOOOO much....!

There is a news group on the web site, find it and ask questions.
Have a look at our rides, and the customers also.
Get a free catalog also, so you know what they are talking about.
It may be a little slow getting to you, we are in the middle of show season, and building a new building.... but you will get it.

G
#13 ·
Team Rush, sorry to see the your land abused and used.. being an old farm kid I understand. Went hunting out of Twin Falls, ID many years ago with several friends (I am out of California), they would just pile out of the cars with thier dogs and start hunting. I would not go and when they wanted to know why not - I told them I am not hunting any place until I talk to the owner. To bad so many are like that don't give a s**t. Never hunted with those guys again.

Also, thank you for answering my post yesterday. I have done a search and have not found the one that applies your upgrade to the ignition and my '77 I6. Would appreciate if you would repost it or E mail to me. highidle@att.net

Did see where you offered to put the componets together for someone, that sounds reasonable to me, your idea you should profit from it. Went to the MSD web site and they have a Pro-billet Distributor for the I6 258 what do you think?

Also, don't let all the negative posts get you down. nothing like a good fight once in awhile heh? The truth is not easy for some to take - I myself say it like it is and I am not touchy/feelly either - people die - live on everyones time is coming.

Thanks alot for your imput and expertize - it is much appreciated

Kind regards, John

#14 ·
I don't blame you for closing the land. I am a multiple woodlot owner up here and understand the problem. I even had some people try to throw me off my land. Once I explained I owned it, they backed off. A friend had the same thing happen, only he owns 400 acres just for wheeling, so he threw them off and gated it. Now only he and his friends use it.

There are no clubs in my area, but our club has helped other landowners. In return they allow us to use their land. It's too bad there are some people that just don't care.

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7" Lift/33" Swampers/REP 8000/RS9000's/Scout II D44's F&R w/4.10's & Lockrights

#15 ·
Highidle, skip the billet distributor, you don't need it.
No one but flat out racers, and guys with small d*cks and too much money need it.

The stock Motorcraft distributor for a '78 258 I-6 is the hot ticket for you.
It's about $50, and if you don't take your core in until later, you will probably slide past the core charge.
$50 will get you a rebuild distributor, new drive gear, new pickup coil, new springs, and new vacuum advance.
That's cheaper than I can buy the stuff here and assemble it.

Combine that distributor with a DuraSpark ignition module from a '78 or '79 Jeep, or Ford F-150 Pick up.
They are the same for I-6 or V-8, Ford or Jeep.
Buy the economy version for around $20.
(MSD has one, but it's more than the MSD 6 series module, and the 6 series module gives you capacitive discharge, and multiple spark discharge.)

Use the distributor cap base (adaptor), distributor cap, and rotor from an '82 Ford F-150 pick up with a 300 CID I-6.
Get the good cap with brass terminals.

Use plug wires from a '82 Ford F-150 Pickup, with 300 CID I-6.

I will send you the complete upgrade article to your e-mail address.
How many pictures can I send?

See attached picture for what the upgraded distributor and cap will look like.

Attachments

#16 ·
Sorry about the idiots, Aaron. I shouldn't apologize for them, they're getting the results of their actions. I think it's appalling how people have such a disregard for common decency. My guess is that the local "club" that you talked to harbors the big offenders. Otherwise why wouldn't they try to keep an area open? This past weekend three of us went wheeling, and we picked up the usual beer bottles (really bright to leave those on the trail) and other crap, including the rubber gasket around from around some guy's windshield! My son, he's 8, and he picks up everything he sees. Some stuff we can't get out in the jeeps (bumpers, etc).

I'm afraid that you're going to have a huge mess on your hands the rest of the summer, and the law enforcement can't be there all the time to prevent it. If you put up a cable, it'll be cut. If you put up big rocks, they'll be winched out. The bubbas won't be detered from what they envision as "their land". The idiots have already showed their hand when your land was open, they sure aren't going to respect it any more now that it's closed. One of the TV stations here planted a "hidden camera" near a gate on some public lands. The video of the trucks driving around it and over the trees beside it made me sick. If I lived closer, I would come over and give you a hand.

Ken

#17 ·
Deer hunting is real big around here, and there is about 30 acres of family land we don't let anyone besides family hunt on.
So the county sheriff is family, and every year we collect several dozen deer stands from that land.
When the clowns report them stolen, we prosecute for trespassing.

We are allowed, under the current law, to confiscate any property left behind by the trespassers, so we always insist they leave guns and bows behind when we catch them.
We are always armed, and usually have a law enforcement officer with us when we go flush them out.
If there is a law enforcement officer with us, they trespassers are arrested, and the weapons are left behind.
We usually file in small claims against the trespassers for damages too. $3,000 is the limit in this state for small claims, and we have never lost a case yet.

We started this years back, when an idiot in a jeep (blue CJ-5) shot at my 70 year old granduncle from the vehicle, from a roadway.
All felonies in this state.
It's a good thing I was bow hunting that day, or he wouldn't have gotten away.
We never caught him, but that was the trigger for that closing of land to the general public.
We got a bronco, a trailer, a 4-wheeler, and two guns from one trespasser, and the local courts upheld the seizure, and fined the guy for poaching.
That guy tried to threaten me on my own land when we confronted him. Stupid move on his part.

I'm looking forward to getting me some 4X4's off the new closings.
Jeeps and Trackers are real popular out there.
Maybe recoup some of the money we have lost in recent years trying to clean up, and repair after these guys.
I'm going to make several passes with the video camera and the trusty AR-15 for the next several nights, just to see who shows up...

#19 ·
My vidcam has gen III night vision.
Everything is green, but plain as day.
Makes it big though.
Wish they would integrate night vision in for a reasonable price so we don't have to use adaptors that affect focus.
Takes it two or three seconds to focus every time you zoom in or out, so we don't change focus very much.

The local cops use it when they have really big stake out crimes, like illegal trash dumping and underage drinking.
I'm glad I still live in a place where DWI or poaching is a major event....

#20 ·
You've got the best toys. Looks like you're set for the stake-out! Let us know how it goes. Does the camera go "blind" when headlights hit it like the goggles do (actually the people wearing the goggles do) or is there filtering for the bright lights?

Ken

#21 ·
It's gen III, so it just cuts out when it's hit by bright lights.
I don't get blinded. It was made as a rifle site, so it cuts out when the 'muzzle flash' happens.
It comes right back in though, faster than the friggin focus does!!

#22 ·
You want to nab some offroad vehicles, lay out some spike strips in the most used areas, wait till they drive over, they'll have to go for help or call for help(no one carries 4 spares). Then you drive up when their gone and help yourself. If someone else comes in to help them, then you've got a two-for-one special.

I have no tolerance for the idiots you described. My dad own a lot of land that always gets poached on, driven on, broke into, tore up, and anything else idiots can do.

There's a guy that owns some timber next to one of my dad's farms, during deer season this guy camps out in his own timber, decked out in full army fatigues complete with the facial paint, sits in his deer stands that are fully covered in net. This guy's ran lots of guys out(and I do mean run them out like your herding cattle, running though the timber shooting in the air) because they just can't see him. He also has full automatic weapons for the added affect.

87 wrangler - 258

G
#23 ·
First thanks for the reply,
Second quickly since you have been wining in small claims court at 3K a pop another idea for you - ask for 3K in U.S. gold Coin, currant coined US $50 gold pieces are one once ea. at going rate 300 ea x 60 coins = 18,000.00 US Federal Reserve Notes. Or you can also ask for US funds in silver dollars at about 9.00 ea = 9K in your pocket.

I have (somewhere) a nice "Posted No Trespass" sign (the words are important in court and law). One million paid in US Silver Coin (pre-1964), and forefutue of all property on your land (which you are already doing). Unwanted law enforcement 5 million.

Looks like you have had enough S**t, may be difficult to collect but sure will get their attention if they are smart enough to figure out the math. (forgot if they were that smart - they would NOT be out there without your permission anyway.

Kind regards, and thanks

John

PS- forgot to tell you that the US Government ie the IRS recognises dollar to dollar no matter if it is gold, silver or paper. I will trade $50.00 paper for $50.00 gold pieces all day - if I could find someone to trade. John

#24 ·
During the early morning hours of Wednesday, 23-Aug-00, one of the local game wardens got a call from a neighbor to the property that was posted on Monday.

He stopped, and subsequently arrested four adult males, and took them to the county lockup for a variety of charges, from trespassing and underage drinking, to fleeing law enforcement.

I recovered the vehicles 'abandoned' on the property between 9:30 and 11:00 AM, 23-Aug-00.
Included are a late '80's Ford Bronco II with large tires, and two '99 honda enduro motorcycles.
I was informed that two 'Jeeps' had gotten away from the game warden by driving through a fence, a corn field, another fence, a cow pasture striking a calf that later had to be destroyed, exiting through an aluminum gate, and tearing through a back yard to escape the law enforcement.

At around 2:00 PM, the county sheriff apprehended one of the jeep owners ('97 SWB Jeep), and confiscated his vehicle as evidence.
The other 'Jeep' is still at large, and sense the game warden didn't get a license plate number, the chances are slim that he will be caught.

The description of the fugitive jeep matches the vehicle of the local off road club's president.
How many bright red over bright yellow jeeps with big tires could there be in a small area like this?

I had my attorney file the petition for the three vehicles found on my land.
I had my attorney file in small claims court for $3,000 each from the four in custody.
I will have my attorney file tomorrow in small claims for the one that was arrested this evening.
There was pot and paraphrenia, and a sawed off shotgun found in the jeep, so the county wants it, and has already started the paperwork.
(I really wanted that Jeep!!)

In all, they tore down a $300 barricade, tore through 5 fences and three crop fields on my property alone, and that was before the cops were after them.
The neighbors lost one cow, (could have just as easily have been a kid for all they cared) two fences, one gate, two gate posts, several kids toys in the back yard, one kids sand box, one flower bed, one garden, and one clothesline, not to mention the damage to the yard.

They used a chain saw to cut down the barricade we installed yesterday, and deface the multitude of signs explaining why the land was closed, and a 4' X 4' sign in the middle of the road that said,
"POSTED: PRIVATE PROPERTY, NO TRESPASSING, VIOLATORS WILL BE ARRESTED, JAILED, FINED, AND SUBJECTED TO FORFEITURE OF PERSONAL BELONGS AND VEHICLES BROUGHT ONTO THIS PROPERTY."

I didn't get the chain saw..... But I am looking forward to riding dirt bikes next year.
Anybody need a cheap Bronco II in about four months?

And some weener actually compared me to Al Gore for closing the land.
Maybe I should compare him to the punks we have in jail....

G
#25 ·
Re: MORE NAME CALLING

Weener? That's a good one........whatever eh!

My comments were somewhat of a joke, but you just had to go ballistic over it. Now you can't leave it alone...hmm.

Anyway.........is there not someway to keep access to the better 4wheeling area on the land? How about putting some of the booty towards maintaining fences and gates (of course after paying for the recent losses). Have you thought about creating your own 4x4 club, and/or educating local 'wheelers?

I find it really helps if you can get to people who are new to the sport and explain to them about Tread Lightly and proper driving and 'wheeling etiquette etc. before others can have a bad influence on them.

I am not convinced that there isn't a way. If it is a matter of it just being too expensive for you personally I can understand that, but I think if there is a will there is a way, and you might be able to get some help.

Maybe you can create a new post to see if anyone has any ideas here. Maybe go to the land issues board and ask if anyone there has any ideas. I for one know for sure, that if you lived in my area, I would be over to your place in a flash to help in any way I could to keep the land open in some fashion. I would try to help come up with a solution, and I would be more than willing to donate my time and (what little) resources I have to help.

Now you can flame me all you want, or take a calmer approach and explain the situation without trying to tear my head off in the process........or even just don't respond at all. BTW, your always welcome to tear into me through "private mail". That helps to keep the static down on the board./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

jo-jo

#26 ·
Re: MORE NAME CALLING

I don't know jo-jo...

As much as I think TR has his head somewhere really, really, dark - I can't say I blame him for his actions after what he has shared here about what these people are doing.

I can see his point, especially considering the monetary loss and damages to the land owners.

I think bragging about wanting the bikes, Jeeps and other property that is confiscated is rather childish and petty, but TR has every right to confiscate these items and it seems to me the measures may be needed to deal with a very serious problem.

I do have one question for TR though, earlier you stated that after the recent incident they managed to destroy 178 acres of a 180 acre field of corn (your words were "not 2 acres still standing")- would you mind explaining how that is possible?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.