TeamRush whats wrong with you? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 06:32 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

TeamRush whats wrong with you?

In all your posting about the Man who died, you insulted at least everyone who had an opinion different than yours. Calling people names saying they are narrow minded, we don't need that on this BBS, You should respect a man with an opinion, it means he has a brain. All I know I have no respect for you at all, and I bet I'm not the only one. And not cause what you said about this guy who died, thats your opinion, but cause of the way you treated everyone else on this BBS.

DesertJeep89

89YJ, may it rest in peace
97 TJ, may it live long

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 06:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: TeamRush whats wrong with you?

Please let me know if anyone else feels the same.....

post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 08:03 AM
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

I agree... ever since the other day when he did the same thing to me in an other thread then was not MAN enough to come back and apologise for his unprovoked childish personal remarks towards me I knew something was up...

I can debate the facts and opinions all day long and NEVER take it to a personal level... It seems that TR has either not learned or forgotten this part of a healthy debate... Sad to see [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

As I said in my other post, I feel TR has some good info to share, but his personal attacks invalidate the rest of what he says...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 08:22 AM
Robert87yj

There is a lesson to be learned from every experience. If someone dies, it is truly a sad occasion, but what lessons can be learned so history doesn't repeat its self. I've done some stupid things in my life time and I'm only 22. Most of them due to tragic error, and ended up in very embarrasing situations. But, I brought them on my self. Me, being the sole one to blame and I've learned from every situation.

I don't look at what was said as being as a cause for lost respect, he is just pointing out what happend, and reasons for why things went wrong that day. DesertJeeper, what can you learn from someone dying? Its not nice to think about someone's death, but if knowing what mistakes they made will keep me out of a similar situation, then I'll be greatful for that person teaching me that lesson. If something similar happened to me, I would want people to learn from my death. It's just a positive way of looking at a very sad situation. First off, I would never wheel alone, many people do it, but not me. There are many things that the guy did that make you wonder what he was thinking. So the tundra was torn up, the tundra can grow back. I feel deeply for his family and friends and thier loss.

TR offers valuable opinions, just like everyone else on this board. When I have questions, I don't expect everyone to be able to answer it, but having someone respond with even a not so good suggestion will make me think about different possibilities. Desert Jeepr from looking at your profile, 7 posts, you appear to be new to the board. I don't know how long you have been reading posts, but you shouldn't try to personally attack anyone. Many valid points have been made about the person who died in that terrible roll. You have kids; would you try to do what he did? I bet after hearing about what happened to another Jeeper, you won't try to do the same thing that he did. I'm sure a lot of things went wrong that day, but if they aren't pointed out, then no one learns anything and the only thing left is the scar on the side of that hill. Rember that we are all human here, all entitled to our own opinions, just like your having no respect for TR.

Personal attacks usualy turn into fames; besides its not a nice way to get your post count up either[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

Robert87yj[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
4.2 w/<font color=blue>(4.0 head & MPI)</font color=blue>
Process of a moonguy after beer
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 08:49 AM

the collective 'you' and this thread is a waste of my time.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 09:10 AM
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

TeamRush proves my point... again...

TR, I don't want to go any further with a child like you. You proved my point with this one reply. You don't like my opinion, so you whine and call us "bubba's" and take your ball and go home (i.e. deleting your posts instead of owning up to them - where is your accountability now?)

You are too immature to own up to the fact that you are personally degrading people, and that is not a necessary part of a discussion.

You conveniently avoid this, and assume that I would be tearing up the land, or whatever other garble you are spouting out to skirt what I am saying.

You brag about you being accountable for your actions - then how about you be accountable for your childish attitide and poor treatment of others who happen to disagree with your skewed views. You can't even apologise for your petty name calling and rants.

Good day TR, and I truly hope you are more reasonable and friendly in person...

post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 09:36 AM
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

TeamRush and his SLANDER

IN the other thread - TR posts these SLANDEROUS remarks:

"Watch David, (DRM) if he sends you any thing like documents or pictures, He thinks if you get a virus, it's YOUR fault he had to send it to you.
In his own words, not mine. Look up the last virus thread, and beware..."

TR - I expect a full apology for these remarks. I have NEVER sent someone a virus, nor will I EVER. These childish remarks are not called for and are completely FALSE.

I stated that it was YOUR fault the network at your work had to be shut down when YOU downloaded a VIRUS while browsing this BBS for PERSONAL use...

As I said, I expect a full apology for these remarks towards my good name [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 09:44 AM

Re: DRM, go away... Just go away.

the collective 'you' and this thread, are a waste of my time

I have better things to do than try to teach a pig to sing.
Goodbye, I'm tired of wasting my recreation time on you.
Real people need help here.
Have a nice life.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 10:05 AM
Old Hand

I've been scraping ignorant dead people off the road for years. It doesn't make them any smarter because they died. I support TR and his opinion. Your name calling is pittyful and pathetic.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2000, 10:16 AM
DRM
Keyboard Implanted

TR - the irony of your posts are truly amusing...

I have NEVER been the child you are and taken any aruguement to a personal level. Obviously you can't say the same.

You harldy hurt my feelings with your pittifully sad conclusions on this whole rollover incident - I am not quite as fragile as you...

You continue to repeat your same incorrect conclusions, and can't bring yourself to address any points I have made. That shows that you lack both maturity and factual basis for your arguements.

I do find it rather amusing that you think I am the one who should be removed from this BBS - I have been posting here before you came, and will be posting long after people tire of reading your delusional rantings... I would refer you to others who think you are taking things too far, but you would only try to belittle them too...

You keep skirting wht I say and going back to the rollover. I challenge you to find anywhere I have even replied to your views on the matter. I have not taken issue with you opinions, only to state that they are merely OPINIONS, and not FACT as you would like people to believe.

I have only taken issue with your sad digression to personal attacks - of which you are still not man enough to apoligise for. Your deteriorated mental state obviously does not allow you to see how poor your people relation skills are...

I really do feel sorry for people like you... SO deep in your own feelings of self importance and "I am always right" way of thiking that you can't even fathom the entire situation.

I still must laugh at how you continually contradict yourself at every turn (you rant of personal responsibility yet can't own up to the fact that YOU caused your network to be down) and your ego won't let you stop replying to those who happen to disagree with you and thrown repeated insults at them...

Keep it coming - you make for a good laugh [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode