why is it that chicks in jeeps are so damn hot ? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 01:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

why is it that chicks in jeeps are so damn hot ?

i love to see women driving in jeeps modified or not, but regardless,its always a pleasure, it just says a lot about who they are or who they would like to be (secretly).i respect the fact that they are giving up the finer luxuries of the nice little car with the frilly bows and crap on the mirror.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img] GOOD for them!! a girl pulled up next to me in a tj and said "nice jeep". of course she was the nicest looking chick i had seen in a while and she was by herself and my jeepchick says "keep moving buddy!" man she was on my case all day about that..i mean i only said " thanks". she is currently in the market for a jeep herself now, she is going to sell her saturn and live the rugged life of sore ass and bad steering. and no there is no frilly sh*t on the mirror [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] she has a little wooden surfboard hanging there.i can't wait, but i promised i would only help her find one she likes and wont do anything to it unless she requests it...hmmmmm[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] we'll see about that..

big,mean,loud,fast,and oh so pretty. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 01:27 AM

Re: why is it that chicks in jeeps are so damn hot ?

They are so hot!!!"because they understand".

Jeff
89 Wrangler
"Jeep" Build one, and youll understand!

Just
Exciting
Extreme
Performance
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 01:31 AM
Wrangler88

its really funny this subject was brought up.. their are 2 girls in my local area here that have a sahara YJ with a camoflage tire cover, and its funny because people who are complete strangers that i've met and talked about our jeeps weither it be at a stop light or the grocery store, it seems everyone knows these 2 girls but nobody really knows them, u see them driving around town all the time, 2 freak GOddess, it really makes waving to them, espcialy witha girlfriend in the jeep allowed, since "i have to give them the jeepwave hunny" hahah i hope she never reads this !!
have a good one boys!

(\/)ikey
1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd / 31"BFG AT's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 01:39 AM

I second everyones comments, Jeep chicks frickin' rule. Around my neighborhood there are a couple of super fine chicks that drive around in first gen. Broncos (that daddy buys).

Chad

post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 02:22 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Location: Tualatin, Oregon, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe...

I haven't been able to figure this one out yet. Every single time I see a nice looking women driving a Jeep I flip. They compliment each other so well. Pure beauty, together(of course I'm talking of the single, cute ones

I'm car-less right now! I sold my little neon!!! Looking for YJ.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 07:39 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

yes the single cut ones are always a pleasure, and there are a few (daddy bought) here in my town also..fine cj7 red 44s,lift.etc.etc..girls a hotty (19) she looks kinds funny behind the wheel but my younger brother goes to school with her and he tells me that she bought most of mods and had her dad (mechanic) install them. so damn good for her! even if the beautiful 7 never sees dirt..Never get caught looking at chicks you know are in HS. BAD,BAD,BAD. these days its hard to tell sometimes, my jeep chick looks like shes 18..she is really 25 but no one can tell untill they talk to her. just keep on waving....

big,mean,loud,fast,and oh so pretty. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 07:50 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Yep.....there is something about a chick wrestling a jacked up CJ-5 that will barely stay between the lines, with her pony tail blowing in the breeze at hiway speed. Any chick that will put up with that instead of driving a Saturn with twelve tons of papers and garbage on the floor and all sorts of crap hanging off the mirror, has definitely got my attention. My Jeepchick CAN'T WAIT till her CJ-7 is on the road. She had a spare tire cover custom made that says: 'got Jesus' in the same font that the milk commercial uses. She also LOVES those 31's on super-deep chromies.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

CJDave
Moonguy before coffee [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]....after coffee [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 08:15 AM
Robert87yj

I don't know about the new jeeps(TJ), they haven't been around long enough yet, but I know exactly why for the older jeeps[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]...ever notice that the older, the dirtier a jeep is, the hotter the women driving them appear to be. Rember going to the movies as a teen and all of the young, beautiful girls there. Remember the pretty ones with the fat and ugly friends. The pretty one may or may not have been that pretty, but the fat/ugly one made their pretty/skinny friend look ten times better. Now I'm not saying that this is true of all jeep'n chicks, but certianly the jeeps age has a beautifying effect on the driver, no matter what the jeep looks like...That I'm sure of![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]..

I saw a chick in my area driving an old cj5, must have had 33' tires on it atleast, man did she look hot...I pointed her out and got repremanded by jeepchick who was sitting beside me[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]. I tried to explain that I was pointing out the Jeep not the chick, but jeepchick didn't buy it..she knows me too well...she had to point out that the girl had to be only 16...I wasn't wearing my glasses...I think jeepchick described her as jailbait...She may have been too young, but the way I see it she was a nice accessory for the CJ5...[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Robert87yj[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
4.2 w/<font color=blue>(4.0 head & MPI)</font color=blue>
Process of a moonguy after beer
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 08:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Oh bad one, just the other day I saw a big fat sausage driving a TJ with the top off. She thought she was looking pretty good!!....but I still had to give her the jeep wave.
Incredible how the wife doesnt get all bent when I waved to her..

Everyday travel is off-roading in this town.......and then I put the 2.5" lift on....now I'll take the Mayor for a ride!!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2000, 08:37 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I had to laugh[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] a few days ago when driving on US 99 South of here...[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] A hot chick in a yellow YJ had all of the truckers just salivating and burning up their CB radios speculating on just how "hot" this chick was. The Jeep had a CB antenna and who knows if the radio was on.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]Jeep top off....her top was at a minimum.....you know the story.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

CJDave
Moonguy before coffee [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]....after coffee [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode