Gearing up to hurt Scumbag II (Algore) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2000, 06:11 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Gearing up to hurt Scumbag II (Algore)

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] It's not too early to begin preparations to tie the can to Algore's lying commie tail. Remember this site? http://www.anxietycenter.com/gore35.htm You can go there and download the 35 HUGE reasons to not vote for that piece of crap, then take those sheets to a copy store and run off sixty zillion copies and give them out EVERYWHERE! Leave them at the auto parts, the doctor's office, the grocery store, the bank. Leave them everywhere....either overtly, or on in a surreptitious manner....JUST SO YOU LEAVE THEM! And have them in your vehicle so you can say: "Oh, ....LOOK what I just got! You'll WANT to see this!" Heck, if only one tenth of them change someone's mind, by this time next year this great nation may still be FREE[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img] This is a very good way to get the message out that the Scumbag II is a lying piece of commie democrap, and distributing these sheets would be a very worthwhile investment in your SUVs future.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] transfer case team.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2000, 07:42 PM

Re: Gearing up to hurt Scumbag II (Algore)

The best reason to vote is that if you don't, you don't have any excuse to complain after. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] "Clinton? Don't look at me. I voted for Dole." "Gore? Don't look at me I voted for McCane" [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2000, 07:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

heck in another month here I'm gonna have Gore, Klinton, Bush and all the governors in for a visit..
-Mark

<A HREF="http://www.personal.psu.edu/mxd244/cj7/">80 CJ-7 Laredo 304v8 TF999 3.73's BFG M/T's</A>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2000, 08:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey, CJ Dave, remember no man is a total waste, he can always be used for a bad example.
I am hoping that the scumbag II campaign will have one positive effect, and that is drawing a lot of diverse groups together to put these econazis in their place.
jjc

post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2000, 11:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dave, You are the MAN!! Gore is the worst thing that could ever happen to this country. We all must do our part to keep that dirtball out of office.

Axlesupagain[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
http://home1.gte.net/lrgreen2/index.htm
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2000, 03:38 PM

Dave, that was an interesting web page on Gore.
I read all 35 reasons and then some.
Isn't it amazing that Gore will say one thing and then do the exact opposite?

Basically, if you are a jeeper and you want to keep jeepin then vote Bush all the way.

If a mime cusses does his mother wash his hands with soap?
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2000, 07:41 PM

Warming up the printer, and getting ready to call around for the best rates on copies right now... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Tim

http://www.off-road.com/land/ecojunk.html
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2000, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Read.....then download....then copy....then distribute.....repeat every 24 hrs.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] transfer case team.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2000, 08:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

It was a real good web page.
As I have said before, I operate a small restaurant (Mom and Pop kinda thing) This morning, I printed out a couple of copies of the report and put them out where some of the local fellows that come in the morning for coffee would read them .....I was impressed with the results....I had four people walk in and ask thru out the day for the web site, or where they could get copies. Seems the "35 anti Gore reasons" made todays topic here on the island...... This isnt Al Gore country either.

DrummondCJ
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2000, 09:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Bush has problems too, but I agree, Al will lock us out of everywhere. Bush all the way.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode