Klinton's latest - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2000, 12:09 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Klinton\'s latest

Hi all,

Been a while since I've been to this board, but I thought you guys might want to hear the latest BS I've heard about Klinton's hard-on for gun-control.

Apparantly, he has plans to sign an executive order at the end of his term (after the November elections) that will set up a national gun and gun owner registration program. How's that strike ya'? You know that Gore will just continue that kind of crap if he gets into the White House...

Thought I might stir things up a bit with that tidbit...

Have a good one!

Marc
<a href="http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=CZS411">Get paid to surf the 'net!</a>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2000, 12:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Klinton\'s latest

It sounds like Klinton.

But you gotta wonder if he's really THAT crazy. I know a lot of people who would not only violate that kind of edict but would possibly even get involved in politics if that happened.

I mean, this isn't Canada, where they let that kind of $hit happen without doing more than whimpering. This is the U.S.A.

<font color=blue>45-auto
Bone stock '81 CJ7,'96 ZJ.
</font color=blue>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2000, 01:04 AM
Keyboard Implanted

I am not a Clinton supporter, but when he was taking his oath as president I hung on every word. I watched him say live on national TV that he would "...support and uphold the constitution of the United States of America." How does he get away with raping nearly everything in that document (constitution) and still hold office?!! I gaurantee that his executive order will be ignored by me!

Mike H.
<font color=blue>1983 CJ-7 Laredo</font color=blue>
2000 Durango SLT
1983 Dodge Ram (2wd)
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]o[[[[o
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-08-2000, 06:50 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

This registration stuff has been going on for a long time. Write letters to your members of congress reminding them that registration of firearms owners and keeping records of ownership is illegal. They tried this in Pittsburgh a few years ago and it was stopped by Congress. We have to be ever watchful, because the elite libs will do anything, illegal or not, to further their cause. The Commander in Sleaze is a prime example.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode