hub locks for the cj8 scrambler project - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2009, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Question hub locks for the cj8 scrambler project

well i took the dana 44 axles to mach shop today to get the mach work done......... they are going to mach down the dia so i can get the splindle over them and cut the snap ring slot in them....... just found a great deal on warn 30 spline hub lock set so i ordered them....... now i wont have to worry if the ones i did some work on are going to work............ put this much in the full floater so what is a little more...............just dont want to even start adding it all up....... whole lot more both in time and money and problems than what i thought when i started this............... this is what the site i got them from says about them..........have any of you guys used these.......NEW in the box, WARN 36655 Premium Locking hubs, with the setscrew dial, for 30 spline axles.
These hubs are 30 spline for custom applications and not intended for OEM replacements. They may also be used with the Warn 61757, 61756, 61755, 61754, 61752, 61751 and 61745 rear axle full float conversion kit. These hubs have the setscrew to lock hub dial in place. Made for the hardcore off-roader or truck owner who will accept nothing less than the best! The all metal construction and ZA Alloy dial ensure years of reliable functioning. This dial requires a full 9/10ths of a turn to ensure positive engagement of the inner drive gear to the clutch ring. To make sure they stay engaged, WARN premium hubs use a thick internal wave spring and heavy dial detents.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp unti.bmp (26.2 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode