Off Roading Forums banner

Woo Hoo 2nd Place is good too

732 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  mbalbritton 
#1 ·
Spent this last week prepping a tuff truck for the stock class on a spur of the moment thing. My neighbor needed to get some aggression out I think.;) He did really good and took home a second place. Not trying to sound whiny but first was a lifted, long travel, big tired. built engine early bronco that should have been in the modified class and not the stock class we were in. We would have won EASILY if it weren't for that one and was only a second behind him in times. After three runs it was always close and we even got him on the longest jump one of the times. (once again, no one else was even close)

95 chevy 1500 4X4 silverado

And 2nd place trophy along with the $200 purse.

Not bad for a first time.:D

(hopefully I can get a video up of one of the runs sometime)

See less See more
#3 ·
Some pics will follow if I get them, but here is a video of one of the runs. Not the best one of three and does no justice but a bit of it non the less. The coarse is way harder than it looks and the last jump looks pansy on the video. It was not! That was quite a bit of air and length he covered. Dan (the driver/neighbor) did an awesome job.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.