How do you mount 4 or 5 oil pressure activated accessories?
How do you mount 3 or 4 oil pressure activated accessories?
To define the question a little better, here are some requirements I have...
1. Dash Gauge, mechanical or electric. In my case, it's mechanical.
2. Under hood gauge. Also mechanical in my case.
3. 'Oh Sh!t' light switch. Like an idiot light, but larger and with a buzzer so you can't overlook or ignore it.
4. Oil pressure activated switch for my second battery disconnect and backup electric fuel pump.
5. Extra port for future accessories that may rely on oil pressure (or the lack if it) to accomplish something...
Now, let's see what you all can come up with, and how cheap you can do it.
No cheating and saying you already have parts lying around!
Include everything so we can have a fair comparison...
Last edited by Junk Yard Genius; 07-02-2007 at 07:51 PM.