driving cross country.. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

driving cross country..

Alright.. just wanted to let you guys know.. looks like we will be leaving here the 5th of June.. and stopping up and spending that night with InfantryYJ, rich in Kernersville, NC. From there we will be heading down to Dallas, TX to see a few friends for a night.. then probably out to the grand canyon and spending a night out there somewheres... so if any of you are close and want to meet up for a beer.. let me know.. Caver? Would like to see you and Aaron before we leave outta here.. you two make it???

Survival is instinct, Living takes guts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Official Historian

Will you be coming across I-40 to Little Rock and down I-30 to Dallas or taking a more southern route?

"As the circle of my knowledge grows, so grows the circumference of the unknown." - Isaak Newton
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Mud in my Veins

Dang! Not sure how I missed this... I was looking for Rich's post to find his address and was gonna ride over to say hey this afternoon.

I'll be around Tuesday and would be honored to with you both (you & Rich... I think Aarons in "hiding" )

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgod View Post
Alright.. just wanted to let you guys know.. looks like we will be leaving here the 5th of June.. and stopping up and spending that night with InfantryYJ, rich in Kernersville, NC. From there we will be heading down to Dallas, TX to see a few friends for a night.. then probably out to the grand canyon and spending a night out there somewheres... so if any of you are close and want to meet up for a beer.. let me know.. Caver? Would like to see you and Aaron before we leave outta here.. you two make it???

Caver Dave
'72 "Mossy Edition" Commando
the Trail Forge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgod View Post
I'll see you in Dallas....... call me and let me know when........

We burn Eprom Chips for throttle body conversions (Email [email protected])
Access our free TBI Conversion Information

C.J.O. Buck Wild Racing
O.G. 'Wreckin Crew'
Degenerate Wheeler
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 06:50 PM
Enthusiast

Aaron, he left Jacksonville about half an hour ago. I don't know if he will get a chance to hit the board again or not. He is staying the night with Nikkie's parents then going north to see InfantryYJ and Caver, I believe he plans on being in Dallas Wed night. He didn't get any cell phone service while at my house but he should have it now.

He needs to learn to have TMO move more of his trash, his truck looks like the Beverly Hillbillies. Funny that he is moving out to Cali like that.

"Pionta Guinness le do thoil. Go raibh maith agat. sláinte."

www.test-of-fire.com
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Mud in my Veins

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine02 View Post
He needs to learn to have TMO move more of his trash, his truck looks like the Beverly Hillbillies. Funny that he is moving out to Cali like that.
Didn't look that bad bro! Granted it looked "well loaded", but wasn't what I pictured. After all, it's the first time the Pumpkin has moved out of the driveway in YEARS!

We left Rich's place 1.5 hours ago and they were heading towards Motel6 for the night. Was a bit bittersweet... knowing it'll be at least 3 years before they're fed up with the Cali BS to move back... and knowing it'll be a matter of weeks before the "when I get my Jeep running...blah, blah, blah" starts back up from a different coast!

It was great to Rich & Teresa again too. He's VERY salty looking now! If my seals arrive before Friday, I might be able to lure him over to help me install the TC back into the Moss.

Caver Dave
'72 "Mossy Edition" Commando
the Trail Forge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode