OT: 2/13/07 SITREP... hearing results & recent pic - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 01:06 AM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

OT: 2/13/07 SITREP... hearing results & recent pic

Welll... I'm sorry to say her most recent BS ploy (more false allegations) netted her desired results today - Judge entered a final order awarding her physical custody, and me SUPERVISED visitation rights. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] Judge had obviously made up his mind prior to us even walking into the courtroom.

Nonetheless, despite the order being "final", NOTHING is final in a custody case (until all kids reach age 18), so we will appeal today's ruling, as well as file a motion to reopen based on significant change in circumstances once I am YET AGAIN vindicated of her trumped up charges.

On a much more positive note, I finally got to see my 3 youngest boys last Friday for an hour... it had been over 5wks and I cannot tell you what a blessing it was to be with them again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif[/img] Here's a pic... these (and their brother, Matthew) are what it is ALL ABOUT:
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Really looks like these kids are scared to death of their Dad, doesn't it?!?! The truth WILL come out... and is going to land on her head like nuttin' she ain't never felt... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1556982-Daddy&hisboys2.JPG (53.7 KB, 4 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 05:09 AM

Re: OT: 2/13/07 SITREP... hearing results & recent pic

I got divorced 10 years ago and lost custody of my kids, looking back on it I didn't fight as hard as I should have. Between the thought of the courts being biased towards women, seperating in CA, living in WA, being a single parent in the military, and deployments to Saudi Arabia, I should have tried harder.

The money you spend now will be paid back in support from her and your not paying support. I didn't think I had the money, but I've paid enough to have hired Al Sharpton.

If there's dirt, use it, Don't try to be the bigger person cuz she won't.

I wish you all the best. You've got some cute kids there.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 07:38 AM
Way Outta Control

Re: OT: 2/13/07 SITREP... hearing results & recent

Keep fighting the good fight Jerry. Just beware and not let it poison your soul... and remember the Friedrich Nietzsche Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]He who fights monsters should look into it that he himself does not become a monster.

[/ QUOTE ]It's a fine line you walk to recover your children. Their Mother is.. their Mother and you'll still be eternally intertwined with her.. and that fine line you walk is to never show her disrespect in front of your children (no matter how much you want to... or how much she may deserve it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]). They will always love her.

You'll be doing yourself, and your children a great service and they'll be heading toward your home as they grow and mature. They're not stupid and they'll see through all the fluff, trappings and garbage that's thrown on them.

But what the heck do I know...I'm preachin' to the choir... God Bless...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

[ QUOTE ]
Keep fighting the good fight Jerry. Just beware and not let it poison your soul... and remember the Friedrich Nietzsche Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]He who fights monsters should look into it that he himself does not become a monster.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ABSOLUTELY! on ALL accounts! I've spent a boatload of $$ on (decent/civilized) 'How To' books for this 'war'... and they all say the same about not allowing the kids to become 'No Man's Land' - and thereby bearing the bulk of the devastation, injury &amp; destruction. Unfortunately, as previously stated, their mother appears to have the naive (or ignorant? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ) notion that 'all's fair' and/or 'the ends justify the means'. I would have thought that the maternal, or at least the 'female', instinct would have a more controlling effect on her conduct... but I was obviously - again! - <font color="red">dead wrong</font>. And, 'the system'? As much as they/it says they care about the little ones, it is nothing more than a humongous, money-hungry, bureaucratic machine that gives mere lip service to taking care of the voiceless &amp; defenseless. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] (I'd use the preceding smiley [atk], but some egghead is liable to twist it into a violent threat against 'the system' [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] &amp; I'd end up in the pokey. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/warning.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/deal.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif[/img] )

[ QUOTE ]
Their Mother is.. their Mother and you'll still be eternally intertwined with her.

[/ QUOTE ]
You just HAD to remind me of that fact, didn't you?!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
They will always love her.

[/ QUOTE ]
True enough... in a sense. BUT! as I have come to speak w/ a number of parents who have weathered similar situations, kids are also frequently known to 'turn' on the 'negative' parent once they come to realize who the real 'bad guy' is, and not want a thing to do therewith. As well, these kids often end up hating, and becoming embittered towards, that parent - something I want to avoid, because hatred &amp; bitterness (esp'ly towards one's mother) cannot but cause my boys (not her) incredble future pain. (Remembering, of course, that hatred &amp; bitterness harms the one harboring it, NOT the one at which it is directed...) Unfortunately, all my efforts to help her from 'doing herself in' have been ignored, rebuffed &amp;/or twisted, then used against me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I'm preachin' to the choir... God Bless...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why Larry! Yes you are! Believe it or not, I sang my first 'special' (solo) @ church Sunday evening! How'd you know?!? Seriously though, my five year old namesake told me last fall that his favorite song was "Because He Lives"... not thinking much of it at the time, I nonetheless found the lyrics to enable us to sing it during visitations, and ultimately sing it for the congregation... as <font color="blue">The Rupert Boys</font>. Once I actually read the lyrics, they really struck me as being DIRECTLY applicable to where he, his brothers and I, are in our lives - then, now, and foreseeable future. (The history of the song/lyrics is all too familiar.) I have to wonder if Jeremiah is conscious of the lyrics... or does he just like the music? Ideas? Thoughts? I'd be more than a little [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] and [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif[/img] (ashamed) to confess a 5y old 'got' the meaning of a song MONTHS before it materialized in my thoughts... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif[/img] But... I'll also be the first to admit my little guys NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME w/ their incredible insight and memories - absolutely incredible what they 'get' that passes the rest of us much more 'worldly', 'higher thinkers' right on by...

Okay, I'm rambling... Time to get some work done.

Again, my deepest gratitude to all of you for all your generous support, thoughtful encouragement, and for permitting to prattle on-n-on here....

Can't help it... here's another shot of my two youngest during our last (and final, for awhile) unsupervised visit...

(For all of you <font color="yellow">Nervous Nellies</font>, that is a <font color="green"><u>TOY</u></font> shotgun in Jeremiah's hand. Though, to be completely honest, his 2 shots from his Chipmunk rifle that same day 'cost me' an <font color="purple">indignent</font> letter from STBX's [4th!] attorney. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif[/img] FWIW, #5 made his 1st appearance yesterday...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1557054-Jeremiah&Jacoboverthelog2-compr'd.jpg (50.3 KB, 5 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Keyboard Implanted

put her in the wood chipper..........
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 06:55 PM

Still in the prayers Jerry. Did you get my last phone message? And as alway fight to the death for something thats worth it. I think you have just cause to do so and you know it IMHO. Take care bro and call me sometime.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Veteran

Like I've said before Jerry, if there is anything that I can do... (don't forget what I did when I was in... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - that was a JOKE in case anyone wants to bring this up in a future indictment)

Seriously though, I'm not too far away and I still have some good contacts and am pretty resourceful if you need anything, or just want to make your way down to grab a beer some time (we have a guest room so you don't have to make the drive back - besides it would give me a good excuse to do some wrenching that I need to do [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Give me a shout sometime.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 10:29 PM
Veteran

Location: Milwaukee(which is algonquin for the good land)WI U.S.A

Who's the sort of big not so good lookin kid in the flannel shirt...oh it's just been explained to me that's you, sorry bout that. All joking aside it's great you got to see your kids, I don't know what I'd do with out my kids especially for five weeks, although under different circumstances a week away from the kids probably wouldn't kill me. You and your boys are in our prayers.
John
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 07:41 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Keep up the Good fight Jerry. In the end you will be th victor!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

[ QUOTE ]
Like I've said before Jerry,
[..]
Give me a shout sometime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for all the support &amp; encouragement guys - it really helps me to stay positive/keep an optimistic outlook.

FWIW: Talked to Web last night for a little while... His experienced 'insight', unbiased 'review' &amp; opinion of my situation is/was a tremendous psychological boost for me - for those of you have been through similar ordeals, you know how the constant barrage of 'put-downs' (for lack of better words) can cause you to start questioning yourself (memory, 'propriety', sanity, &amp; etc.). While humiliating (as it can get [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img] ) to get into all the crap (past &amp; present), Web's 'informed' reassurance (coming from a Brother professional Marine, lawman, and father) was about as uplifting as anyone could ask for... in short, a real blessing. Thanks Web!

"Big ugly kid in the middle"??? Why....!!! Yes! You are correct... that IS me... and, unfortunately... getting uglier by the minute - forehead getting 'longer', what hair is left getting grayer &amp; thinner, yada, yada... But, hopefully, our good Lord sees 'my ugly' as only "skin deep", and not as the <font color="orange">ugly to the bone</font> that my boys' mother continues to display. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censor.gif[/img]

Again folks... THANKS!
V/R,
Jerry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode