Customer Service regarding 4wheel parts - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Customer Service regarding 4wheel parts

I needed some assistance regarding a product that I bought and left a message for customer servcie to call me (they have set hours, while there oporators are avalable after hours)...They NEVER CALLED BACK [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
I then called there "presedential line" a place to leave a mesage for the CEO to here good and bad regarding there Company...You know a chance to prase the good workers and allow them to grow with feedback on areas to improve upon...anyway
When I ordered my items I was told that they could only honor there OWN price if I bought both items(seems there was a mis-print in there catalog) So fine I need both Items anyway. But when I asked about price matching the second item they said no because they matched the first item????? Seems odd that they advertise that they will match any verifiable price anywhere!!!!
In there defence the misprinted item was 789.95 regularly and the advratised price was 649.99..so yes they took off 139.96. but the second item was 513.99 and Quadratec was going to sell it for 462.59...what should have been a 51.40 reduction in price was an oh well, "we matchd the first price."
The sales person did call me regarding my message let me know that the CEO was made aware of the issue and to remind me that they did matched THEIR advertised price, and for that reason they couldnt match any other prices.

So here is my thought, I do understand a misprint, and they probibly could have denied to match their price (I would not have orderd anything from them then). So while I am grateful that they matched their price they only did it if I bought the second $514 item. If I didnt spent that extra money they wouldnt match there there price. I probibly wont buy from there again!!! As for everyone else...use your own judgment, and make up your own mind. We all have our favorate places to shop.
Happy jeeping
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 11:12 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Re: Customer Service regarding 4wheel parts

Simple.....send back the item and tell them you will buy the cheaper version from Quadratrac....I would think that the money saved will pay for the shipping...that is assuming you have already received it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode