Customer Service regarding Bestop - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Customer Service regarding Bestop

Upon finsihing the instalation of my sail cloth top on my 99 TJ the top didnt seem to fit correctly. Very lose in the rear "legs" and the side rubbed agenst the doors.
Bestop said it was mostliky a bad top and to call the people that I bought it from...bestop couldnt offer any help.
So I called Bestop back and asked to speak with a manager and explained what had happeded with there Customer service. She ,the manager, spent almost 30min walking me through any errors that I may had made durring instalation. Then figured that the top may be bad, but asked for me to wait a few days to see if the material would relax (its in the teens for temp). If after a few days the problem was still there she would replace the top for me!!!!
While Customer service stumbled, they were thankful for my return call and the chance to improve there service department. Talk about awsome customer service!
BTW at no time did I ask or expect any reduction in cost or refund from the company. I just wanted my new top to fit correctly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode