OT: 'Nuther SITREP - it's gotten INCREDIBLY UGLY - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

OT: \'Nuther SITREP - it\'s gotten INCREDIBLY UGLY

Hi all,

Been awhile since you've heard from me, and I know a good many are interested and have been following the Rupert version of "<u>As The Stomach Churns</u>".

In a nutshell, the 12/15/06 custody/visitation review hearing saw the (long-awaited) change in momentum shift from her to me. Halleujah! FINALLY! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] UNFORTUNATELY, my joy was very short lived: seeing her position eroding, the ever-present bag o' dirty tricks was opened wide and she clobbered me w/ more process-stopping allegations (VERY serious ones), and enlisted her clan's active assistance in 'sticking it to me' BIG TIME. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] While their machinations are absolutely so much COMPLETE BS..., being what they are, I'm getting run through 'the full process' &amp; they're going to have to be dealt with decisively to ensure they're soundly defeated and laid to rest once and for all. And, that's goint to take $$$$$... lotsa <font color="green">$$$$$</font> - that I don't have.

Soooo... now posted in DD's "For Sale" thread, you'll find my 'Total Liquidation' post... all my rolling stock (w/ exception of DD), plus parts stockpile; and some equipment.

I'm very much hating this... I cannot tell you how much I am hating this. (To be honest, I really do not feel the Scramblers are even mine to sell - having been earmarked to my boys... and the boys knowing which one they were (supposed) to get.) However, the Jeeps are not going to do them any good if they are not 'here' to get them, right? And, given that their custody determination will now be 95% determined by the outcome of this latest attack (almost all 'neutral' observers finally seeing her for the treacherous &amp; depraved woman/mother that she is), I must expend EVERYTHING I/we have to ensure (to the maximum extent possible) the 'right' outcome is obtained.

In that vein, I've decided to sell everything of any value I have to fund the absolute best counsel (and expertise) available... As most of the regulars here know, my precious boys are priceless to me; and I will do all/every thing(s) possible to save their lives/futures/souls.

That's all I can think of for now... I welcome all to consider your respective Jeep needs, and potential ability to help a devoted dad to fund a righteous fight for some truly fantastic kids. This has turned into an all-out war... and the other (dark) side has decided they're not going to 'play fair'. While I refuse to stoop to their 'level', my necessary defense promises to take all I've got... and then some. ANYTHING ANYONE can/would do (buy) to help out will be greatly appreciated... (and repaid accordingly).

I'll try to get more info up soonest... but, for now, I've got a lot going on...

Thanks for your caring and consideration... it means more than words can convey. As well, please keep my boys and me in your prayers... I am trusting God to get us through this dark valley and restore my boys to their rightful place... with their Daddy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Questions/queries? Pls send me an e-mail: jirupert[at]earthlink[dot]net - NO PMs please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 03:16 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: \'Nuther SITREP... it\'s gotten INCREDIBLY UGLY...

Hey Jerry,

Sorry about your situation.

I sent your list of items to a friend of mine that owns "Bull Gear Inc." (Tony Casey)

Maybe ya all can work something out, he usually jumps on any good deal that he can find.....
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 03:34 PM

Re: OT: \'Nuther SITREP - it\'s gotten INCREDIBLY UG

I am really sorry to hear this. You and your boys will be in our prayers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Can't Get Enough

Stay strong, Jerry.
That's all I know to say. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Does anyone have a current mailing address for Jerry, and would you be willing to collect some small donations and forward them.

The members here really pulled together to help Kathy and I out last year, and I'd like to help repay the kindness.
I think anyone that's been around here long enough to get to know Jerry knows the type of man he is and would be willing to pitch in a little something to help him in his time of need.

Oh, and don't bother scoffing Jerry.
What we do in our free time is none of your concern.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Way Outta Control

Dang it all Jerry, you gotta start crawling out of this hole life's dug for you. I'll help as much as I can! Keep your chin up and keep humble!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 06:16 PM
Keyboard Implanted

i have an addy for Jerry in Fredricksburg VA.... initialized/abreviation of the road is "C C Rd." (as not to give away anything to black helicopter types)..........

dont know if thats current or not...his for-sale posts says his stuff is in NW Ohio, and that he's in VA.....so im not sure if thats the same one.....

anyone confirm it?
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 07:56 PM
Veteran

Last time I saw him he was still there, but I'm not sure if that is where he came back to when he returned to VA. Heck, with all the construction around there I'm not even sure the road is still there (oh how we'll miss ho ho land.)

Jerry?

We're pulling for you Jerry and like always, if there is anything I can do...
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 08:11 PM

Greg, his stuff is at his parents close to me. Price, rice, china?
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

[ QUOTE ]
Last time I saw him he was still there, but I'm not sure if that is where he came back to when he returned to VA. Heck, with all the construction around there I'm not even sure the road is still there (oh how we'll miss ho ho land.)

Jerry?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ho, ho, ho!!! Good memory Web! Don't know if you knew, but that feller (Mr. Hoey?) shut down 'HoHo Land' a couple of years ago - after his wife died. Quit working on vehicles out back too... now he has a big rollback and I think he mostly does long hauls.

[ QUOTE ]
[...]as not to give away anything to black helicopter types[...]

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Greg... but the 'establishment' has already found me - and hence my need to liquidate. The addy you have is the former 'place in the sticks' - I relocated about 10mi from there - just in (another bunch of) 'the sticks'.
[ QUOTE ]
his for-sale posts says his stuff is in NW Ohio, and that he's in VA.....

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep... I'm in VA - 'bout 40mi S. of Wash DC; and my 'stuff' is in OH - 50mi north of Dave/Dayton (zip =45885). If you only knew all the trouble, effort &amp; headaches I went through getting it all moved up there - 550mi - only to now wish it was all back here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and don't bother scoffing Jerry.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now dang it all Tater, if I wanna "scoff" a bit here-n-there in my "free time", who are you to tell me not to bother?" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
would you be willing to collect some small donations and forward them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, I did begin to [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] - not b/c I don't want/need the money, but b/c this latest nightmare (w/in a nightmare, no less [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/owned1.gif[/img] ) is gonna take WAY MORE $$$$$ than ya'll can begin to touch (as in many 10's of 1000s). But, at this point, ANYTHING helps - day-to-day living included. Many are praying about 'funding issue' on my behalf - who am I to question with who or how the Lord answers, right? :All Good:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode