Off Roading Forums banner

offroad insight

444 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  ImSpanky 
G
#1 ·
Hi my name is Lalitta Buathet.I'm a graduate student now I'm working on a project about offroad car and also determine the driver perception about driving offroad.
Would please take minutes to answer a few question for me. It will take no longer than 5 minutes. If you would like to participate please go to the link below

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=587850

Thank you for your time…. I really appreciate it!!

#2 ·
done, but you can tell that your first language isn't English....might want to have someone revise it if you plan to use it for school work

also a few of the question would be repetitive as interpreted by an english speaker

I hope your research project comes out well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif

#5 ·
I'm always suspect of having to give your birth date on some of things you have to fill out on the internet. I feel that with your birthday and other info it may be easier to steal your identity. Whether that's right or wrong, I usually am born in 1900. It's a nice round number and I would think being born in that year might hold down on some of the junk mail.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kriss

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.