Off Roading Forums banner

O/T Rio Grande is damn sexy

700 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  MTPockets 
#1 ·
If you didn't catch in the trailer thread...........
it's the first time I'd seen Jeff in a long time. He'd worked hard to take the weight off and even had down time. I'm damn impressed. KUDO's to you bro for doing it. I just hate the fact that he doesn't outweigh me by crap now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Looks like it was a good "kick-in-the-butt" for me to do the same for my family.

A pic is worth .....

Thats inspiring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Actualy I am about 1/3 the man I used to be. Once tipped the scales at 438 in November of 05 last week I weighed in at about 290.

To be honest I cheated. Botom line for losing the weight is eating around 1 cup of food per meal and drink plenty of water. The second is more important than the first. I found out the hard way that ya can't make it long depleeting yourself of water. I almost spent some time in the hospital over that.

I still am not compleetly straight from it hence my break DD refered to, but will be back on track by the first of the week.

It is a neat discussion when your doctor has been telling you for 20 years that you are eating too much comes into the room and says eat whatever you want for a couple weeks cause you are loosing mucle mass. Feels pretty good.

Well since this ain't weight watchers back to jeeps!!

#8 ·
Never have, Maybee this weekend. Taking last weekend off to get the trailer has set me behind probably 4-5 cars. I have got to get caught up by Saturday.

Forgot in the earlier post, an hour of excercise a day ensured good weight los at the end of the month weigh in. Since I started the second job I have not been working out as much and the loss has slowed, but things will slow down and I will get back into it.

#10 ·
Good luck getting caught up, thanks for the update.

I've been bicycling an hour or so 5 or 6 days a week and plan to start using some long ignored equipment around here. Between me and my neighbor we,ve got enough stuff for a small gym. Eat less, exercise more! Nothing to it! (Yeah, right!)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.