Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Let's go wheeling (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/212480-lets-go-wheeling.html)

Jim_Lou 09-08-2005 10:07 AM

Let\'s go wheeling

My favorite Georgia niece has loved Uncle Jim's Jeep since she learned to talk. Now she's taking graduate classes at St. Louis U and has most Friday afternoons off. Some Midwest guys want to get together at Rockport or Redbird or even Attica? The Badlands would be a long haul for us for a single day, but . . .

JeepnGreg 09-08-2005 11:00 AM

Re: Let\'s go wheeling

Im down for something depending on the weekend,

i like rockport, never been to redbird, attica is fine too

day trips would be nice but for the drive i might as well camp wherever we go, bring the laptop for homework at night maybe

....i still owe you a pack/bottle of beverages for checking out that CJ6 for me!

lemme know!

knifeboy2 09-08-2005 11:38 AM

I'd be interested as long as its not too far. I think Rockport would be my choice and I'd camp out. The problem is I don't have very many free weekends for Sept, but that doesn't mean the rest of you can't go.

Jim_Lou 09-08-2005 01:37 PM

Nick, let me know what weekends you do have available, and I'll check with Britni to see what will match up. We could leave here after her last class on Friday and be at Rockport by supper time.

knifeboy2 09-08-2005 03:24 PM

The only weekend this month I don't have anything planned is the weekend of the 23rd-25th. But if we go into October, I have every weekend open excluding the 10/1/05.

Jim_Lou 09-08-2005 05:29 PM

I'll check with Brit about the 23rd.

Of course, it'll be a long haul for you from Estes Park. You up for that? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

knifeboy2 09-08-2005 05:35 PM

Oh, well I'm long back from Estes. I just forgot to change the location in my profile. Ooops. October would be preferable for me, but the 23rd is workable if gas prices stay pretty level.

WILL 09-08-2005 07:35 PM

Any plans for another trip to the Mark Twain National Forest?

Jim_Lou 09-09-2005 01:52 PM

I'd love to do the Mark Twain again. Need to find out when deer season starts. Don't want to be in the woods that weekend.

knifeboy2 09-12-2005 01:12 PM

So whats the word Jim? I've got a girl who may want to go with but I need to know a date. So the 23rd? or maybe sometime in Oct?