Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   WOOHOO i'm locked! (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/212173-woohoo-im-locked.html)

sweetpea 08-28-2005 02:51 PM

WOOHOO i\'m locked!

Thank's to Tater & Crazy Pig Porkin Eddie I'm Locked & Loaded! Got me an Aussie Locker for my B Day. They just got it in today. With my 3/12 inch lift and the locker i'll be able to keep up with the others. Anyone wanna go wheeling next weekend? I can't wait to try it out!

Thanks again Arron [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yourock.gif[/img]
You too Tater(there will be a little something extra for you tonight)! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img]

JBTater 08-28-2005 03:24 PM

Re: WOOHOO i\'m locked!

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone wanna go wheeling next weekend? I can't wait to try it out!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a great idea. Anyone close up for a quick run to Haspin next Saturday?

[ QUOTE ]
You too Tater(there will be a little something extra for you tonight)! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, she's baking a cake. Oh well, that's tasty too.
THANKS FOR ALL OF THE HELP, Aaron. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

Jeeper99xj 08-28-2005 04:02 PM

Good deal lockers kick butt.

mike34 08-29-2005 07:18 AM

sweetpea, what good is Three twelfths of an inch lift gonna get ya ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

upalittle 08-29-2005 07:48 AM

An extra quarter inch never hurt anyone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headspin.gif[/img]

JeepnGreg 08-29-2005 08:55 AM

Lockers are awesome! Welcome to the "I have a locker" club Kathy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

sweetpea 08-29-2005 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sweetpea, what good is Three twelfths of an inch lift gonna get ya ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck i don't know! Ask Tater he's the one that said he had it enlarged! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif[/img]

GP'n 08-29-2005 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Heck i don't know! Ask Tater he's the one that said he had it enlarged!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img]WAAAAHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!! Now that wer funny [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img]

JBTater 08-29-2005 07:04 PM

pontiac58 08-29-2005 07:26 PM

Went till you hit the trail for the first time being locked. There isnt much of a better feeling. I thought the lift and tires made a huge difference, but being locked was the ticket.

Id be more then happy to come wheeling with you, but its a bit to far of a drive.