Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Red Bird Trip This Weekend (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/209052-red-bird-trip-weekend.html)

HL Guy 05-24-2005 11:39 AM

Red Bird Trip This Weekend

Anyone who wants to join us this weekend at Redbird SRA this weekend get with Tom (upalittle) or myself. We can give you directions and information on the run.
Check out www.redbirdsra.com for more park information.

JeepnGreg 05-24-2005 02:05 PM

Re: Red Bird Trip This Weekend

i wish i could, im a weee bit strapped for cash though...kinda overspent my self in the last month or so, jeep parts and gun.....so i gotta pay that off

HL Guy 05-24-2005 02:27 PM

Well...I'm sure we will get out there again its only about 15 min from Tom and I so whenever you want let me know and we can try to get over there

JBTater 05-24-2005 09:11 PM

Anyone else?
Dale?
Jim?
Brad?
Roland?(Are you still around?)
Matt?

[ QUOTE ]
Jim, Jeff, Aaron and Tim will be at my house Saturday night (room for more). We'll get to Redbird about 9:30 Sun. morning and wheel until we quit or 5:00 pm. whichever comes first. Austin will join us about noon and take those willing on the #1 trail that he helped map out. Would love to have you join in.

[/ QUOTE ]

OlllllllOCJ 05-24-2005 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else?
Dale?
Jim?
Brad?
Roland?(Are you still around?)
Matt?

[ QUOTE ]
Jim, Jeff, Aaron and Tim will be at my house Saturday night (room for more). We'll get to Redbird about 9:30 Sun. morning and wheel until we quit or 5:00 pm. whichever comes first. Austin will join us about noon and take those willing on the #1 trail that he helped map out. Would love to have you join in.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I'm checking with the social director/minister of finance. Possible so far.
2. My front drive shaft is falling apart.
3. Will someone come and clean out my gutters for me?

So that's a maybe. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Dale

upalittle 05-24-2005 09:46 PM

Dale:
1. My social director says I'm an adult and on my own.

2. Drive shaft is o.k., but a new motor and an iffy clutch.

3. I cleaned my own gutters Sunday night, you can clean your own. I don't like it either.

4. Come on down, you know you're wanting to.

5. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

rubiconvict 05-24-2005 09:56 PM

Got tickets to the Indy 500 this weekend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

OlllllllOCJ 05-24-2005 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dale:
1. My social director says I'm an adult and on my own.

2. Drive shaft is o.k., but a new motor and an iffy clutch.

3. I cleaned my own gutters Sunday night, you can clean your own. I don't like it either.

4. Come on down, you know you're wanting to.

5. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. You are a lucky man Tom. That part should work out for me with a little effort.

2. Spare drive shaft parts in the yard art, just need to make the time.

3. It's a strange ritual the last few years... I listen to the race while I clean the gutters... Even I don't know why.

4. Yep, I wanna.... as always [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

5. Give me a day or two (it's only Tuesday).

Dale

sweetpea 05-24-2005 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
. It's a strange ritual the last few years... I listen to the race while I clean the gutters... Even I don't know why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Dale drag yourself out of the gutter! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif[/img]

OlllllllOCJ 05-24-2005 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
. It's a strange ritual the last few years... I listen to the race while I clean the gutters... Even I don't know why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Dale drag yourself out of the gutter! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]

Jump in with me.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Dale