Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to bring (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/208479-bash-things-needed-wanted-others-bring.html)

knifeboy2 05-09-2005 09:05 PM

Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to bring

I'm still attempting at replacing my windshield hinges. I think I should be able to get all but two bolts out, and those two are in the windshield frame. I could really use an EZ out or some other way to remove a bolt w/o a head that I've already drilled the head off.

Anyone else who needs anything brought list it here so maybe someone else can bring it.

BurnedBronco 05-10-2005 06:30 AM

Re: Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to bring

its a windshield big deal nick ,we are goign wheeling, not show stopping....
i would like someone to bring 10 million dollars in small bills, unmarked, and leave it on the seat of the red f350 pulling a large gooseneck.

JeepnGreg 05-10-2005 07:09 AM

Re: Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to brin

kinda hard to drive on the highway with no windshield zach.....pretty sure its kinda illegal too

Jim_Lou 05-10-2005 07:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kinda hard to drive on the highway with no windshield zach.....pretty sure its kinda illegal too

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. That's what goggles are for. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

JeepnGreg 05-10-2005 07:42 AM

good point.....break out that motorcycle helmet you big weenie!

ricochet 05-10-2005 08:22 AM

Or he can bust out that pilots helmet he wore a couple of years ago. Talk about clearing traffic. Imagine seeing knifeboy flying down the road with no windshield wearing a pilots helmet??? I know I would get the hell out of the way.

Jeeper99xj 05-10-2005 08:23 AM

I'll have chevy s10 parts, grinder, not sure on drill, sawzall and porta band since they are all broken. I do have a 21 spline 231, d30 shafts and some other jeep spares lying on my shop floor, not sure if i'll have room for them.

knifeboy2 05-10-2005 09:30 AM

It was a tanker helmet. I still have it, and now that people are mentioning it.....I may bring it. The truly sad thing is I don't think I have any more rubber chickens to hang from my CB antenna. Either way I'll have my windshield on for the drive, but will likely have two bolts stuck in it and would like some assistance removing them.

sourpwr 05-10-2005 05:51 PM

Re: Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to bring

I'll be happy to through in my ez-outs for you -- they don't take up much room. -- Mike

CJ7Taz 05-10-2005 06:02 PM

Jim_Lou 05-10-2005 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/obscene/eck31.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a chicken joke?

CJ7Taz 05-10-2005 07:21 PM

You bet your sweet bippy

Look that up in your Funk and Wagnall's

JBTater 05-10-2005 07:47 PM

Veeeeeeedy In-ta-desting.

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 12:25 PM

How many people are bringing grills? Is anyone bringing a burner of any type. Getting ready to make this Beef Stew and just thought to myself How am I going to heat it up once I get there?

OlllllllOCJ 05-11-2005 12:33 PM

Bringing a grill with a side burner... But DirtDog's got first use on Saturday evening.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Dale

2broke4this 05-11-2005 12:34 PM

my grill gas a side burner, and it will be there.

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 12:47 PM

Ok great, Now I wont have to wait in line for Dale's grill [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif[/img]

OlllllllOCJ 05-11-2005 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok great, Now I wont have to wait in line for Dale's grill [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img] He's talking about the same grill. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Dale

upalittle 05-11-2005 12:53 PM

I plan to bring my turkey frier, if it can be tamed down enough to heat the stew. And I have a coleman stove I can bring if needed.

Aaron871 05-11-2005 01:02 PM

Ricky and I are bringing some Pig Organs and were hoping that there would be an open grill Sat. night to lay them on.

They only take about 12-15 min.

See ya......

Dale, If we can't use your grill, we'll kick your .......... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img] He's talking about the same grill. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Dale

[/ QUOTE ]

You know right after I wrote that I clicked on (2broke4this) and realized he's your son. Then I thought to myself, (its probably the same grill) Oh great Dale!! Guess I have to wait in line now. Geeze!!
this is some [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] Aaron and I may have to team up on you Dirt Dogg. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]

OlllllllOCJ 05-11-2005 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dale, If we can't use your grill, we'll kick your .......... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get in line and take a number for both the grill and my....... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dale

2broke4this 05-11-2005 01:20 PM

there are 2 old crappy propane grills sitting in my garage, there is a possibility that both could make their way to the campsite.

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get in line and take a number for both the grill and my....... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dale

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Dirtdog has #1 then Im #2 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif[/img]

Aaron871 05-11-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there are 2 old crappy propane grills sitting in my garage, there is a possibility that both could make their way to the campsite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cm ' Awnn!!!!!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img]

edit:
If there is only one grill.... or there is a line
I owe Matt a spot in line before me... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

upalittle 05-11-2005 02:00 PM

Aaron, is this for pig units? And if it is, how many units do you have? My Coleman stove has a grill, but its pretty small. I don't know how big a pigs part is.

Aaron871 05-11-2005 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aaron, is this for pig units? And if it is, how many units do you have? My Coleman stove has a grill, but its pretty small. I don't know how big a pigs part is.

[/ QUOTE ]

A full size grill would be optimal... they need a grill that can be closed for slow steady heat. I could cook them on a coleman if it came down to that. We'll see, thanks for the offer, I may need it.

If the mod's will allow it... I'd like to post a pic of all 4 units before they hit the maranade..... very shortly...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the mod's will allow it... I'd like to post a pic of all 4 units before they hit the maranade..... very shortly...[ QUOTE ]

Lets see them unit's [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

upalittle 05-11-2005 02:33 PM

Mods are asleep, resting up for the Bash. Let's see them.

upalittle 05-11-2005 02:36 PM

If you get banned from this board, they're pretty lenient on JU [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

knifeboy2 05-11-2005 03:08 PM

We can always black out the vitals....lol. Go for it and if it gets deleted then it gets deleted.

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 03:25 PM

Come Aaron you know you want to. The pressure is on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif[/img]
AARON, AARON, AARON, AARON!!!!!

Show us the pig units!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

upalittle 05-11-2005 03:31 PM

Nick, I don't know much about Illinois, but in Indiana your unit is vital.

Aaron871 05-11-2005 03:43 PM

Listen,
When Dave turned my IP address back on from the last banning (which was over the same said items) it was made clear that I was to "behave" myself. Guy's, I have used up my "freebies". He also mentioned that it might be a good idea not to post pictures of pig organs. That's why I asked permission. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

They are now basking in "Ricky's Special Sauce"

knifeboy2 05-11-2005 03:49 PM

How about posting them in the Test forum with an indescript title, and if anyone feels the desire to look they can. If they don't want to they don't have to.

upalittle 05-11-2005 03:51 PM

I think you'd better go along with Dave on this one and not stir things up too much. We'll see them Saturday. Have a safe trip.

IN2DEEP 05-11-2005 03:53 PM

Why not just post them on somebody's webpage then LINK them to this post. Be clear that the pics are what they are..... and let the ones who'll look.... go take a peek?

The ones that don't wanna see... can just move along.

Jim_Lou 05-11-2005 03:57 PM

Bring a print of the parts and pass it around Saturday. We can all wait another couple of days.

Aaron871 05-11-2005 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bring a print of the parts and pass it around Saturday. We can all wait another couple of days.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, ya'll can see um "up close and personal" when they hit the grill Sat. night.

I'm just soooo excited about them, these are the biggest ones I have ever gotten ahold of....... they are HUGE!!!

WHTTRASH 05-11-2005 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you get banned from this board, they're pretty lenient on JU [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

not anymore.....i get the axe atleast every other week [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]