Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to bring (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/208479-bash-things-needed-wanted-others-bring.html)

sourpwr 05-11-2005 10:22 PM

Re: Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to brin

I'll have a small covered grill and a propone burner that can be shared as needed. -- Mike

OlllllllOCJ 05-11-2005 10:55 PM

OK, two grills.... but that cuts down on the firewood.

Now to get my slaves to load it all up while I wonder the midwest with RioGrande. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Dale

Rio_Grande 05-11-2005 11:10 PM

If anyone has a magnetic mount drill press and a couple 5/16 AND SMALLER BITS, i COULD USE FOR AN HOUR,,, bRING IT IN TRADE FOR BEER.

Dirt Dog 05-11-2005 11:20 PM

Glad to see you made it home Jeff. Oh, and BTW.....don't you and Dale steal my beer thats in the garage. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (at least it will be warm)
Jeff I went and checked the gas cans and their aLL empty. But I'm going to try to go and fill some up tomorrow. I will have them setting out if I do. And don't worry about the fact that they are white and blue with some k word on them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] You nose will tell the test. They are gas. So if I can get my little one up early enough I will have a 20 to 30 gal there.

Jim_Lou 05-11-2005 11:21 PM

I'm bringing a couple of gallons of chili. Is there an outlet around the tent that I can plug a roaster into?

OlllllllOCJ 05-11-2005 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm bringing a couple of gallons of chili. Is there an outlet around the tent that I can plug a roaster into?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of that on the dogs I'm bringing would be good on Friday night Jim.

Edit: Both grills have a side burner.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Dale

Dirt Dog 05-11-2005 11:33 PM

That sounds like a plan Dale. Crap, now I'm hungry. I guess I should have eaten something today.

Jeeper99xj 05-12-2005 12:54 AM

I have a little charcoal grill loaded up that i (well mom) only plans on using friday night if any one wants to use it saturday.

LEVE 05-12-2005 02:07 AM

Yummy... I'm bringing an appetite! Chili, hot dogs and Root beer... I'm dead and gone to heaven with out dyin'!

I'll go from being Dutch to a [b]BelchinFharter[b]... I think that's somewhere south and east of the Netherlands!

Rio_Grande 05-12-2005 04:28 AM

Dutch,,,,, Those dutch ar just so damn Mean!!!