Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to bring (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/208479-bash-things-needed-wanted-others-bring.html)

sweetpea 05-11-2005 07:30 PM

Re: Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to brin

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just soooo excited about them, these are the biggest ones I have ever gotten ahold of....... they are HUGE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

YEA YEA you and every other man on the planet! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif[/img]

thorjeep 05-11-2005 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YEA YEA you and every other man on the planet!

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]

Ok, that has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time on the board!

JBTater 05-11-2005 08:00 PM

Not to get back on topic or anything, and I'm truely sorry for doing so, but if anyone who offered a stove/grill/burner/candle/whatever could bring one it would be great.
I'll need a spot also to heat the BBQ.
TIA

ecamp55 05-11-2005 08:25 PM

I need a spot for the Italian Beef also

knifeboy2 05-11-2005 08:25 PM

I'm not sure if Ed has a place to heat what we're bringin or not either. So anyone who has a stove....go ahead and bring it if you've got room.

Aaron871 05-11-2005 08:29 PM

um, yeah..... there is a line about 5 deep and your at the back! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Aaron871 05-11-2005 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm just soooo excited about them, these are the biggest ones I have ever gotten ahold of....... they are HUGE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

YEA YEA you and every other man on the planet! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bag.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Baby, you gonna like um too... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beach.gif[/img]

ecamp55 05-11-2005 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
um, yeah..... there is a line about 5 deep and your at the back! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, well.....next time when I have my jeep here with my Coleman stove.....blah, blah, blah.......lmao

upalittle 05-11-2005 08:55 PM

I've read too many post by this North Carolina group to want any of them, let alone 5 of them, lined up at my backside. Not gonna happen-- [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]unless I have a couple drinks and let my guard down.

ecamp55 05-11-2005 09:00 PM

That's one good thing about being at the end of the line