Off Roading Forums banner

Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to bring

2K views 59 replies 22 participants last post by  Rio_Grande 
#1 ·
I'm still attempting at replacing my windshield hinges. I think I should be able to get all but two bolts out, and those two are in the windshield frame. I could really use an EZ out or some other way to remove a bolt w/o a head that I've already drilled the head off.

Anyone else who needs anything brought list it here so maybe someone else can bring it.

#2 ·
its a windshield big deal nick ,we are goign wheeling, not show stopping....
i would like someone to bring 10 million dollars in small bills, unmarked, and leave it on the seat of the red f350 pulling a large gooseneck.

#7 ·
Re: Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to brin

I'll have chevy s10 parts, grinder, not sure on drill, sawzall and porta band since they are all broken. I do have a 21 spline 231, d30 shafts and some other jeep spares lying on my shop floor, not sure if i'll have room for them.

#8 ·

It was a tanker helmet. I still have it, and now that people are mentioning it.....I may bring it. The truly sad thing is I don't think I have any more rubber chickens to hang from my CB antenna. Either way I'll have my windshield on for the drive, but will likely have two bolts stuck in it and would like some assistance removing them.

#18 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Ok great, Now I wont have to wait in line for Dale's grill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif He's talking about the same grill. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif
Dale

#20 ·

Ricky and I are bringing some Pig Organs and were hoping that there would be an open grill Sat. night to lay them on.

They only take about 12-15 min.

See ya......

Dale, If we can't use your grill, we'll kick your .......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif

#21 ·

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok great, Now I wont have to wait in line for Dale's grill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif He's talking about the same grill. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dale

[/ QUOTE ]

You know right after I wrote that I clicked on (2broke4this) and realized he's your son. Then I thought to myself, (its probably the same grill) Oh great Dale!! Guess I have to wait in line now. Geeze!!
this is some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif Aaron and I may have to team up on you Dirt Dogg. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif

#22 ·

[ QUOTE ]
Dale, If we can't use your grill, we'll kick your .......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Get in line and take a number for both the grill and my....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dale

#24 ·

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get in line and take a number for both the grill and my....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dale

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Dirtdog has #1 then Im #2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif

#25 ·

[ QUOTE ]
there are 2 old crappy propane grills sitting in my garage, there is a possibility that both could make their way to the campsite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cm ' Awnn!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif

edit:
If there is only one grill.... or there is a line
I owe Matt a spot in line before me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.