Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to bring (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/208479-bash-things-needed-wanted-others-bring.html)

knifeboy2 05-11-2005 04:08 PM

Re: Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to brin

We can always black out the vitals....lol. Go for it and if it gets deleted then it gets deleted.

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 04:25 PM

Come Aaron you know you want to. The pressure is on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif[/img]
AARON, AARON, AARON, AARON!!!!!

Show us the pig units!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

upalittle 05-11-2005 04:31 PM

Nick, I don't know much about Illinois, but in Indiana your unit is vital.

Aaron871 05-11-2005 04:43 PM

Listen,
When Dave turned my IP address back on from the last banning (which was over the same said items) it was made clear that I was to "behave" myself. Guy's, I have used up my "freebies". He also mentioned that it might be a good idea not to post pictures of pig organs. That's why I asked permission. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

They are now basking in "Ricky's Special Sauce"

knifeboy2 05-11-2005 04:49 PM

How about posting them in the Test forum with an indescript title, and if anyone feels the desire to look they can. If they don't want to they don't have to.

upalittle 05-11-2005 04:51 PM

I think you'd better go along with Dave on this one and not stir things up too much. We'll see them Saturday. Have a safe trip.

IN2DEEP 05-11-2005 04:53 PM

Why not just post them on somebody's webpage then LINK them to this post. Be clear that the pics are what they are..... and let the ones who'll look.... go take a peek?

The ones that don't wanna see... can just move along.

Jim_Lou 05-11-2005 04:57 PM

Bring a print of the parts and pass it around Saturday. We can all wait another couple of days.

Aaron871 05-11-2005 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bring a print of the parts and pass it around Saturday. We can all wait another couple of days.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, ya'll can see um "up close and personal" when they hit the grill Sat. night.

I'm just soooo excited about them, these are the biggest ones I have ever gotten ahold of....... they are HUGE!!!

WHTTRASH 05-11-2005 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you get banned from this board, they're pretty lenient on JU [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

not anymore.....i get the axe atleast every other week [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]