Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to bring (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/208479-bash-things-needed-wanted-others-bring.html)

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 02:13 PM

Re: Bash - Things needed/wanted for others to brin

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok great, Now I wont have to wait in line for Dale's grill [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img] He's talking about the same grill. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Dale

[/ QUOTE ]

You know right after I wrote that I clicked on (2broke4this) and realized he's your son. Then I thought to myself, (its probably the same grill) Oh great Dale!! Guess I have to wait in line now. Geeze!!
this is some [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] Aaron and I may have to team up on you Dirt Dogg. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]

OlllllllOCJ 05-11-2005 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dale, If we can't use your grill, we'll kick your .......... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get in line and take a number for both the grill and my....... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dale

2broke4this 05-11-2005 02:20 PM

there are 2 old crappy propane grills sitting in my garage, there is a possibility that both could make their way to the campsite.

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dale, If we can't use your grill, we'll kick your .......... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get in line and take a number for both the grill and my....... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dale

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Dirtdog has #1 then Im #2 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif[/img]

Aaron871 05-11-2005 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there are 2 old crappy propane grills sitting in my garage, there is a possibility that both could make their way to the campsite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cm ' Awnn!!!!!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bow.gif[/img]

edit:
If there is only one grill.... or there is a line
I owe Matt a spot in line before me... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

upalittle 05-11-2005 03:00 PM

Aaron, is this for pig units? And if it is, how many units do you have? My Coleman stove has a grill, but its pretty small. I don't know how big a pigs part is.

Aaron871 05-11-2005 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aaron, is this for pig units? And if it is, how many units do you have? My Coleman stove has a grill, but its pretty small. I don't know how big a pigs part is.

[/ QUOTE ]

A full size grill would be optimal... they need a grill that can be closed for slow steady heat. I could cook them on a coleman if it came down to that. We'll see, thanks for the offer, I may need it.

If the mod's will allow it... I'd like to post a pic of all 4 units before they hit the maranade..... very shortly...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

rubiconvict 05-11-2005 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the mod's will allow it... I'd like to post a pic of all 4 units before they hit the maranade..... very shortly...[ QUOTE ]

Lets see them unit's [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

upalittle 05-11-2005 03:33 PM

Mods are asleep, resting up for the Bash. Let's see them.

upalittle 05-11-2005 03:36 PM

If you get banned from this board, they're pretty lenient on JU [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]