Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Jeep-Short Wheelbase (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/)
-   -   Bash Contact Info Distribution List (https://forums.off-road.com/jeep-short-wheelbase/208454-bash-contact-info-distribution-list.html)

kerryp 05-09-2005 10:37 AM

Bash Contact Info Distribution List

Ok, today is the last day, I probably won't be able to get this out til this evening, because I'm busy at work, but I need everyone that PM'd me their info for the contact list to email me their email address so I can send you a copy of the list.

Those of you that emailed me your information don't have to email me, I still have your email addresses, those you that PM'd are the ones I need email addresses from so I can email you the attachment.

I'll send them out this afternoon if I have time, but it will likely be tonight, so email me the info at:

[email protected]

Jim_Lou 05-09-2005 01:49 PM

Re: Bash Contact Info Distribution List

kerryp 05-09-2005 07:27 PM

Just emailed out the contact list to everyone but Gooddogs, don't have his email addy yet. If i missed anyone, let me know I think I got everyone.

ricochet 05-09-2005 10:23 PM

don't think my info was on the list????

ecamp55 05-09-2005 10:31 PM

Neither was mine......boy, am I hurt.....sigh

OlllllllOCJ 05-09-2005 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
don't think my info was on the list????

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope you are not there.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But I'm still laughing about the fact that you smacked the "Reply to All" button Keith. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]

Don't use that button lol.

I've got Ed's cell number and by Friday if you need to find ecamp55... just call me.

Sometimes my email is more fun than I expected.

Send me your cell number Keith...

[email protected]

I'll put in up in some places. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Dale

ricochet 05-10-2005 06:58 AM

LOL I always use that button. I come from the world of I.T. so you always want everyone to know everything.

kerryp 05-10-2005 07:32 AM

I'm glad he used that button, made it easier for me to send out the revised copy to everyone, sorry about that, I should have double checked it against my word format one before I sent it out, it should be correct now, let me know if anything else happens,

ricochet 05-10-2005 09:20 AM

LOL Kerryp, it's been a long week hasn't it????? I'm just busting your chops, but I gave you 2 different cell phone numbers, and my nextel dc #. If anyone wants these, shoot me a pm and you can add it to your list. I'm gonna make kerryp send out another copy. I guess i'll see you all at the bash.

kerryp 05-10-2005 10:18 AM

Well crap, I can't find those Keith, send them to me and I'll change it and send it out again, its no big deal, I want it to be right, not sure what happened, LOL, yes it has been a long week. One or two more revisions won't kill me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]