whats this part called? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 11:36 PM
Posts: n/a
whats this part called?

It is a plastic peice that holds the soft top on. it is located on either side of the front window frame. the top of the soft top seems to rest in/on it. it runs from top to bottom and scewed in. the driver side is broken on my 94 yj and i dont know the name of the part to replace it. and can't seem to find a picture of it anywhere.
If you know where i can buy would help too.

Thanks for any help
Sponsored Links
post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 01:23 AM
Official Historian
WILL's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: Hot Springs, AR
Posts: 8,339
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Re: whats this part called?

I think you are asking about the soft top door seal. On www.4wd.com the part number is 6225.
WILL is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome