Grim-Reapers post--READ IT! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-01-1999, 11:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Grim-Reapers post--READ IT!

If it's not happening in your backyard, it will soon. We're in the fight here, most of the San Juan seems to be getting closed up.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-02-1999, 12:29 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Grim-Reapers post--READ IT!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] It's the same here in CA Brad.....the homos took over the Democratic party INCREMENTALLY....a tiny bit at a time. Those perverts are organized and understand how to put pressure on politicians while the normal people go on about their business thinking that the Democratic Party is still Harry Truman's party. The Liberal, Environmental Commie Whacko is NEVER going to be satisfied, so don't think you can agree to something and that will appease them. THERE IS NO BOTTOM TO THIS.....it's banning guns, banning SUVs, banning all hunting, fishing, and....get this...OWNERSHIP OF ANIMALS! Yes! In San Francisco..FAIRYLAND...you cannot own a pet, you are only the caretaker, the pet is a person, with their own rights and priviledges. Just wait till the Vice-Perpetrator becomes Prez, if you think the homo commie whackos rule NOW, just wait. You already have your Jeep registered, so now when the feds show up you will have a choice, surrender the Jeep, or have a special unit come by and weld up the hubs to make a flower pot out of it. Sound crazy? Well, suppose I told you TEN YEARS AGO that the prez would get a blow job in the oval office and half of congress would approve of it and excuse him? Hmmm...??? Yes, in 1989, you would say: "Oh, that's impossible!" But here it is!... Instead of having "fun" Jeep jamborees, we need to be driving to washington and up the steps of the capitol...BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! Well, is THAT right-wing enough for you? It's just too darn bad that I'm right! I wish I wasn't![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Crazy, yeah, but RIGHT! Remember that you heard it here first.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-02-1999, 12:42 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dave,
You should start a weekly column.

What ever happened to the great men...the great leaders this country produced? I'm losing hope. Im sick to my stomach and it isnt from eating tacos this time.

Larry 85CJ7, 350TBI ,T19 4spd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-02-1999, 09:18 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] the voices of truth and morality are still there, Larry, but are drowned out by those whose goal is to bring society down to THEIR level. After all, if you had not studied in math class and there was an exam at the end of the week what would be the best thing you could do? Yep, that's right, get the rest of the people to not study, that way you would be "normal". It's like the story of the "Emperor's New Clothes", Larry....all of the folks wanted to be cool....and stylish...and MODERN...so they pretended to "see" the clothes...till a little kid popped up and said: "Hey, he's not wearing any clothes!" So now when someone says: "Hey...that isn't 'diversity', it's PERversity!" they are shouted down and called phobes of all sorts. Gee, can you find parallels in history where great civilizations have fallen JUST LIKE WE ARE? Yep,...there are plenty of them, and the scenario is always the same. (Sigh) Man is so predictable that he is actually boring.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

CJDave
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-02-1999, 10:23 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

It's just like anything else, guys, get in the fight, or get dealt what the others want. Organize a group, join the tread lightly organizations that fight this crap, get involved in politics... It's like the gun issues - who has the most impact? NRA.

It's just like the internal combustion engine debate of last week. If you think the ICE is outdated, then go to Engineering school, become an Engineer, and go design a new way. Don't just sit there and say that nobody is doing anything about it.... "Boy, THEY just aren't doing anything about this..." Guess who THEY is, it's us.

Pete

88YJ,4"susp,33"BFGMTs,9000#winch, hm swing out TC/HL mount ,258,999,4.10,weber32/36,GMHEI.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-02-1999, 06:43 PM
Official Curmudgeon

Hey CJDave. On your way to D.C., if you'll honk as you come through KC, I'll join the convoy.

I really didn't understand the concept of Communism when I was in high school in the '60s. Now that we
have adopted it in the USA, I understand too well.

A trek to the capitol worked for the farmers in the early '70s. Maybe Willy Nelson would do "Jeep-Aid".

post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-02-1999, 10:44 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] twenty-two thousand Jeeps driving up Pennsylvania Avenue and flowing over the lawns and up the steps to Congress, WOULD be quite a sight.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-02-1999, 11:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That'd be a sight I'd love to be a part of!! At the rate we're going in this counrty, I'm going to move to Austrailia or Canada.

Nick Hagen
1995 Wrangler
33" Mud Tires and a four banger
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-02-1999, 11:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

well guys, how far up the steps of the capital will you get before the ATF and FBI use their para-militaty tactics (but of course not the military, they will only be there as advisors)before they break out the black hawk copers, pyro-granades and whatever else they can find to curve your love for feedom? then they, the us government, will be the first and only side to get primetime TV coverage and tell the whole nation that you are, "crazed gay gun carrying people who also have a thing for small childern and are a threat to civil government." and after all that, they will blow you away and claim all of you rounded up your jeeps in one big pile (like the cowboys used to do the wagons) and started a fire and committed suicide!!!!!!!!! and they, the government, was in no way to blame! and the jeepers who are left over will face all kinds of felonies for protecting their constitional right. which, by the way, was written on pot paper!!!!! good luck, you will need it.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-02-1999, 11:53 PM
Keyboard Implanted

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Forget that Nick! They already GOT the guns away from those folks....they are on the way toward slavery....UN style.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

CJDave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode