O/T "Troop Bashing"...what absolute freakin TARDS! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 09:09 PM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

O/T \"Troop Bashing\"...what absolute freakin TARDS!

Got this the other day from another Jeeper...

"Forsake the Troops"

I can't fathom how someone could have "head-N-a$$" so bad as to actually believe this drivel. All I can tell from DNS info, is it's registered to a coward (wouldn't provide a name [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ) in Kalifornica. I did hear it was being admined by some punk on JU, but...
Anyways, they *talk* tough, but didn't have the guts to keep running this outrage on the main page.
[img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
[img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 09:30 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: O/T \"Troop Bashing\"...what absolute freakin TA

maybe its like "A Modest Proposal" that i had to read in my english Lit. class all those years ago....

going so far to one side as to draw people to the other side ??? if that makes sense

if not them may god have mercy on us all ....actually just him....cuz he aint making friends,
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 09:36 PM
larry2c

I can only say I am amazed at the idiocy of some people. I spent 6 years in the Navy and many of my friends are still in (lifers). When I left the Navy I was an E-6 and looking back on those days, even with two room mates it was hard to get by.

Looking at the salaries the #$$hole has on his site, I have to ask, how mcuh does he think is too much? The numbers he shows may or may not be correct, but the totals come out to new enlisted guy making 24K a year. That's leachin' off society??? THat's barely over the poverty leve in good ole California.

No need to mention the sacrafice our men & women in the military are making. Those of us with atleast half a brain know there isn't enough money to compensate our troops for the sacrafices they make.

Wish I was a bit more of a computer geek so I could send those jerks a little site crashin' present. [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Pooh-Bah

Re: O/T \"Troop Bashing\"...what absolute freakin TARDS!

I have a 9mm, an 8mm WW1 era sniper rifle, a 12 guage, and a 30 06 with a scope. Do you think Mossy, or the Ugly Jeep would make it to Cali for a "visit"...

...and I was never in the service (close, but it didn't work out)but I still respect and admire the sacrifice a few make for the many, even if some of the many are f#$%@ing idiots. [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 10:18 PM

[img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Yup it takes all kinds. But you know they'll be the first to go crying like a little girl for help when someone finds out who they really are. Just more internet cowards looking for attention. [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2005, 10:48 PM
Keyboard Implanted

whatever.. people worship satan and think we have never been to the moon. This should be no shock.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 01:09 AM
FTT!

Thank you for your visits to Forsake The Troops!

I assure you we are not "cowards". We protect our privacy, but are prepared to defend ourselves with deadly force if necessary, and within the confines of the law, should any one be psychopathic enough to take their opinions into real life.

I have no shame about the site, nor its goals. And I think the picture of the marine's mommy bawling is the icing on the cake. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 01:32 AM
Enthusiast

Sheese. I went and read the forums on that site. If you can't see it for what it is (a very, very sarcastic farce), then you're not looking hard enough. There is no way that anyone is THAT insensitive, is THAT vehemently one sided. It's rediculous. Not even the liberals are that dumb. If you read the rhetoric that is being spouted out, you can almost SEE the guy laughing his ass off as he types it.

And, if the guy IS that wacked out, well, when it comes time for him to live up to his "every man for himself" lifestyle, he'll find out soon enough the meaning of the phrase "there's strength in numbers".

Reminds me of a friend of mine who just LOVES to come out on a wildly controversial side of a subject just to see what kind of reaction he can stir up. It looks like this is just as effective.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 01:44 AM
FTT!

LOL, I assure you Forsake The Troops is real.

I am anti-military and proud to defend my position to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 06:07 AM

Any time that you think your band of rag tag wanna be's want to come on out and defend your country that gives you the right to degrade the military, just give me a call and I will enlighten you to what it is like to be an overpaid Marine!! The majority of our young Marine families qualify for both food stamps and welfare. Most have 2 incomes, some even have 3. And they still are having one hell of a time just getting by. I am sure that you are sitting there laughing reading this. Any time you want, just come on out here to good ole Camp Lejeune country and I can arrange for you to experience some of the "Good Life" that our Marines are experienceing with their gross salaries. Better yet, why don't you just jump on a plane and go to some far off place, let's say Iraq, and experience first hand what your Marines are doing over there to protect your rights as a citizen. I am sure that you will have a grand ole time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode