hello from iraq - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 01:56 AM
oldhat

hello from iraq

Hello fellow jeepers..im in iraq atm. But am coming home soon, hopefully within the next 30 days or so. Then its time to start on my projects..oh yes i said it PROJECTS. Ive been drooling over the mags and this forum and others for the past year. So i finally decided to stop by and leave a short message to you folks..and will try and post freaquently with pictures and what not of my projects. Oh btw i have a 79 CJ7 and a 80's wagoneer. I will be searching the forums tirelessly for insite as to cool mods and great fixes for us regular joe's.. with crappy jobs and endless jeepin dreams...nice to meet ya'll.. merry christmas and have a great safe new year!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 04:11 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: hello from iraq

[img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Greetings from the Jeep owners of America who are very thankful that guys like you are you are over there doing our work for us! [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] What tranny is under that '79 CJ-7....is it by some chance a Quadra-Trac drive? We have a '79 CJ with the QT. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 06:17 AM
Can't Get Enough

[ QUOTE ]
merry christmas and have a great safe new year!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same to you, friend. And as already stated, thank you so much for your service!!!! [img]images/graemlins/usflag.gif[/img][img]images/graemlins/yourock.gif[/img][img]images/graemlins/usflag.gif[/img]

Welcome to the board, and please chime in whenever you want. The more the merrier.
Stay safe this last month and get back here to your Jeeps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 08:50 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Thank you for serving and take care !
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 08:35 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Welcome! As all have said before me, Thank You and your brothers and sisters in arms. You will find this to be a very friendly forum for both on AND off topic discussions. We have quite a few active service members on this board already but more are always welcome here. Do you have any interesting pics from your "current job" overseas? Trucks and guns are a favorite here. God Speed on your journey home! [img]images/graemlins/usflag.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 08:08 PM
JeepJohn

Welcome to the forum!! Look at the bright side of it. You are not there in the summer!!!! It was brutal last summer being stuck in Iraq, but I'm hoping you'll get home safely and get cranking on them jeeps [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode