Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: another carb question
2. No Jeep's normal.
3. It can go dry, Yes...
4. But I'd also wonder,
5. If you're fuel pump is working...
6. Or if the diaphram is weak/flaky?
7. If the fuel pump is quickly filling the carb,
8. It'll start... simple as that.
9. Then you just have to wait,
10. For the carb to fill.
11. Nothing should be dripping,
12. When the engine's off...
13. Unless the float's stuck,
14. And the carb's overfilling.
15. Remember a carb works on vacuum,
15. And there ain't any vacuum,
16. When the engine's not running.