</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
My question is what does the single chain/vinyl covered line attach to in the back?
[/ QUOTE ]1. On a CJ a rear lift point is hard to find,
2. Unless you open the lift gate,
3. Then there can be a clearance problem.
4. So that little vinyl covered cable,
5. Goes over the back of the lift gate while it's closed,
6. And attaches to the handle.
7. This acts as a lift/balance point.
8. It ma seem a bit crazy to do this...
9. But it works...
10. And in the several years I've used this system,
11. It's never caused a problem.