Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Hardtop Headliners, do they work?
1. Rio's fix works fine,
2. But may I suggest a change for the glue?
3. Being a 3M Retiree,
4. I hate to diss 3M Spray Glue ( used it for years!),
5. I'd suggest Weldwood Carpenters Contact Cement
6. The stuff is:[list][*]Less Expensive ( available in a quart can )[*]You can put it on with a brush[*]Be careful , it will eat Styrofoam if put on too thick[*]Did I say it was cheap!
7. I've used it for years for projects like this...
8. And have never been disappointed.
9. While you're at it also
10. Make some Styrofoam kickplate pieces,
11. To install in the tub sidewalls...
12. Under the tub lips, and
13. Paint to match.
14. That will also help with road noise.