Wisconsin mod rally.. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

Wisconsin mod rally..

September 11th is the Wisconsin 4 wheel Drive Associations annual March of Dimes Rally. Once again, it'll be held in Antigo. Last year I ran into a few guys that hang out on this website. If any of you guys are running and want to run together let me know. Also, Andy, you mentioned at one time of wanting to run this, if you can, pm me. This year I'll have my finally completed white CJ-7 there with my niece and her new husband, and my wife co-piloting our daughter in the family Tacoma. Even though it's not extreme wheeling, there are some challenges and it's a great time! Rick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2004, 12:45 AM
visualj

Re: Wisconsin mod rally..

At this time, I am planning on being up there. I am disappointed that they have changed it from a Blues festival to a rock one, but oh well.

You get a set of clues and you have to follow them to complete the course. On the course, you get cards and you can get prizes for the best poker hand. Plus there are awards for the most accurate time and most pledges.

Last year I believe that there was over $50k raised for March of Dimes.

Great cause, great fun.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2004, 06:59 PM

I'll be there again this year...only not with my CJ. I'll be driving a maroon ZJ, hopefully the lift will be here by then. If it is, it'll have 33" Swampers, won't be too hard to miss.

Ken L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2004, 07:22 AM

hey any place i could get more info about the rally from,so i can talk the wife into it. thanks [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2004, 10:16 AM

I'm pretty sure i'll make it down, i may "need" to go and wheel in the pearson area to make some one happy (it'll be a good story around the camp fire i'm sure).
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2004, 11:29 PM
visualj

Here you go:
MOD Rally
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2004, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

Ken,

This year I'll wear boots and try not to fall in the mud helping someone get unstuck! That was embarassing!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 03:14 PM

Time is getting near, who is going for sure? I'll be there (red yj on 35's, got sawzall on the windshield), bucky007 and babypoo will be there. Who else is going? Anybody hear from gooddogs or ed lately? Will they be there?
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 04:12 PM Thread Starter

I'll be there.. look for a red '89 Toyota 4x4 with 31" Radial Swampers, two chicks driving it (my wife and daughter). I'll have my white CJ-7 there with less than 100 miles on a two plus year rebuild, wish me luck. The problems are already starting and I haven't left town yet. The first is timing and carb, not to big of a deal.. the other.. my 8274 which has only been used three times since new doesn't work! (I've cleaned all connections, etc.) I'm also going to try and install my new Rock Gear top sometime between work, working on the Jeep, changing tires on the toy. If anyone in the Green Bay area is bored, needs beer or $$$, please pm me. Rick
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 05:04 PM

I'll keep my eyes pealed. If it really comes down to the wire and you need help i can come down real late thursday night (4x4 club meeting at 9 + 3 hours of driving) or friday morning though i have to be in pickeral at 5:30 for dinner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode