I have a 99TJ Sahara, I removed (ripped off one side)the steps and side moldings. Bent up some 3/16 steel rock guards, used 3M undercoat,came out real nice. Was thinking of using the 3M on my painted flares. On the Saharas the flares they paint the flares the same color as the jeep(green). I wonder if they would look good black???? Any thoughts???
1. Black always looks good,
2. As a trim color on a Jeep.
3. Lots of Jeepers are starting to use,
4. Krylon Fusion spray paint.
5. The results seem to be good.
6. The paint is flexible, and
7. It takes hit, still looking good.