</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
IM just annoyed that i can get a ticket right now and its not my fault.
[/ QUOTE ]1. Not meaning to be an SOB, but...
2. Yes it is...
3. You are operating the vehicle,
4. And as such are responsible.
5. The owner doesn't get the ticket,
6. The operator does.
7. Often the owner and operator are the same,
8. If not, then the operator assumes responsibility.
9. As simple as it sounds...
10. If you don't want a ticket,
11. Don't drive the vehicle,
12. Until the problem's resolved,
13. And the dealership gets you the tabs.
14. IMHO...<ul type="square">[*] Call your local police station,[*]Explain the problem[*]Talk it over with them...[*]They'll know the regulations forward and backward,[*]And can give you ramifications for operating the vehicle.[/list]15. Take comfort in the knowledge,
16. You're not the only one who's faced this problem.
17. Don't you just love bureaucracy?