Went mudding with my brother and he walked home - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-30-2004, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

Went mudding with my brother and he walked home

I went mudding with my brother,he took his toyota 4 runner 29"kumo's and a 4 cyl. and I took my jeep,with a 350 and 33"Super Swampers. I went first down the trail 1/4 mile at least all mud and next to a swamp. I made it to the other end and he did not make it to the first bad spot,so I went and pulled him out and then I drove threw the same spot that stoped his truck and kept going,he took off down the easy trail and went a ways down the trail got stuck again,this time in a spot that I could not get back in to to pull him out so he kept ripping on it untill the clutch gave out,so he got his wish and he got to walk home. I would have gave him a ride but I had all the little kids from both rigs in my jeep,and it was only a 1/4 mile to dads house. So this week when it stops raining I will have to take our cat and go drag the toyota back out of the swamp. P.S. a budy of his was over and my brother had been telling me for an hour that when thay went that they would have to walk home. I heard my sister in law telling my brother that they should get some new bigger tires( ha ha ). I had my brother's brother in law and wife in my jeep (They have a ford with 33's BFG mud terains) she told him that it was fun mudding when you don't get stuck, and that they should by a jeep. YEP! The 2 hours of hose time was worth it after all. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2004, 08:22 PM

Re: Went mudding with my brother and he walked home

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
that they should by a jeep. YEP! The 2 hours of hose time was worth it after all.

[/ QUOTE ]
why is that a lot of jeep owners say that till they get lots of experience and learn other rigs can be just as good as a jeep, or better?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Can't Get Enough

Re: Went mudding with my brother and he walked hom

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
other rigs can be just as good

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you know? [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I don't know about as good, but just as capable for sure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode