Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: filling plastic jerry can?
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
why do I have to turn off Zone Alarm to be able to post here?
[/ QUOTE ]
1. This can be caused by the web browser,
2. Drawing pages from either your local disk cache,
3. Or a cache at the ISP or,
4. At the Firewall level.
5. Try the following fix for ZoneAlarm Pro 3.0 [*]Begin at ZoneAlarm Pro Control Center[*] From left-hand column, choose "Privacy"[*]Click menu tab that says "Site List"[*]A box dialog box pops up that says [*]"Add sites to your privacy list by entering the URL below" and then asks for "URL". [*]Type in the ORC's URL for the forum.[*]Locate the site you just entered in the list of sites and right click anywhere on that line.[*]Click on "Add" button on bottom right corner of Control Center (above "Options".) [*]Click "OK". [*]You are given the choice of "Remove" and "Options". Choose "Options". [*]You are given the options for the site you just entered. [*]Under the "Cookies" menu, go to the "3rd Party Cookies" section.[*]Uncheck "Remove Private Header Information".[*]Click "Apply" at bottom. Click "OK" at bottom
6. Now you should now be able to post,
7. Without having to disable ZoneAlarm.
8. Good Luck! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]