Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Ideas Needed
1. Are the right plugs in the engine?
2. Has the timing jumped?
3. That's not an interference fit engine.
4. With depressing the clutch,
5. Can you get ANY movement of the engine:[*]CCW[*]CW
6. I think pulling the head will be wise,
7. You may want to think about pulling the pan,
8. And looking at the rods and crank,
9. You may want to use PB-Blaster,
10. Or an other Panther Piss product,
11. To attempt to free the engine,
12. The follow up with Motor oil.
13. In for a dime, in for a dollar.