Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Weber or Howell?????
1. There is another alternative,
2. The MC2100 carb,
3. With a Weber, MC2100, or a Howell TBI,
4. You can eliminate most of you lines,
5. Me, I've only got one line left operational,
6. The vacuum advance to the distributor.
7. As you remove the Feedback carb,
8. You're forced to directly connect,
9. The distributor to the ignition module (Nutter Bypass).
10. And a TFI or GM HEI ignition upgrade,
11. Should be another modification considered.
12. The MC2100 (used) is a good carb,
13. Parts are avaliable...
14. And it's price is less expensive than a new Weber.
15. But IMHO if you can afford the Howell,
16. You won't be disappointed.