Rubicon Express - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 01:10 PM
cj7ted

Rubicon Express

Rubicon Express

Has anyone ordered from their web site? I placed an order last week, received confirmation of my order, then followed up with another email requesting expedited shipping immediately after receiveing this confirmation.

I did not receive any return emails from them on this shipping request. I then followed up with another email this week. It was read by Tracy B and still no reply. I sent another email today. It has been read gain by Tracy and I will see if they reply to this one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 01:55 PM

Re: Rubicon Express

I bought my RE Extreme duty lift and a few other things from them with no problems. Rick
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 03:42 PM
cj7ted

Re: Rubicon Express - UPDATE!

Woo Hoo,

Just received an email from Sean at RE and he will be shipping my order 2nd day at no additional charge.

[img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img] Great Customer Service from Rubicon Express. [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]

Thanks Guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Old Hand

Re: Rubicon Express - UPDATE!

I ordered a kit from them over the phone about 1 year ago. They had some of the parts on back order and it took longer to ship than anticipated. In the end, they came through and shipped several parts over night at their cost.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2004, 06:13 AM

Re: Rubicon Express

So far my experience with RE has not been good. I ordered the RE 5.5 LA for a 03 Rubicon about 2 1/2 weeks ago, I got the kit when they said I would but they sent me the wrong one. On the 03 and 04 models the Skid plate is moved back about an inch or so, so the kit for the 97 to 02 (which is what they sent me) will not work. I called RE and they would not even answer one question, all they said was call DC4WD ( which is who I ordered it through) None the less they dont have any 03 to 04 kits in stock so its been over a week since I last talked to them and it still has not even shipped. [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] The only good thing is that I got my tires and wheels in yesterday [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode