I wanted to kno if anyone knos any trails around Southwestern PA. Me and some of my friends are gettin pretty bored messin around in the local woods and i was wondering if anyone knows and good trails. I live in Washington Co. so its not to far from the Ohio or WV border so im willing to go to either one to wheel too.
* Route 476 North to exit #34 (Mahoning Valley) It is now exit 74 *small sign says old exit 34
* Take Route 93 North (approximately 10 miles)
* Turn left onto Route 424 toward 1-81 (3.3 miles)
* Take I-81 North 1.5 miles to Exit # 143
* Take 924 South (3 miles)
* Turn left onto Oak Ridge Road (Humboldt Industrial Park)
* Cross RR Tracks
* Entrance on right 2/10 of a mile
You could wheel somewhere in Shamokin PA as well. do a search you'll find something on that area on the web. I've been there once it was pretty cool.