1. That picture isn't going to help you,
2. You need to take apart the linkage assembly,
3. Start by:[*]removing the clips around the wiper shafts on the OUTSIDE of the windshield,[*]Remove the windshiled wiper motor from the windshield frame.[*]Remove the windield linkage access panels from the windshield frame.[*]Remove the clips on the linkage,[*]Pull apart the linkage assembly,[*] Remove the motor and it's link,[*]Remove all the rest of the stuff.
4. Now wasn't that simple?
5. Make sure the shafts aren't scored,
6. Make sure the shafts - windshield bearings are well lubed.
7. Make sure the windshield frame is not deformed by,
8. Binding linkages,
9. If it is, you'll have to:[*]Repair/Stiffen the metal frame,[*]Replace the frame.