Way Outta Control
Join Date: Sep 1999
Location: The Palouse
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: jeep duct work
1. If you want "Fresh Air" circulation,
2. Install the vent.
3. If not... leave it out.
4. But, if you elect not to install the vent,
5. Then moisture can/will build up in the cabin,
6. I could keep my CJ warm down to -40* F,
7. That's also -40*C for you Canadians,
8. Up in the Northern Wisconsin winters,
9. With the fresh air vent mixing air.
10. And NO build up of moisture inside.
11. That's a boon so you don't have to,
12. Scrape the ice of the inside of the windshield.