Re: By-passing the computer?
LEVE wrote in a post on google,
2. Simply identify the wiring from:
The Igniton Module.
The Sensors to the ECM
3. Once identified,
4. All wiring to the ECM can be removed from the wiring harness.
5. Then the ECM and mass of wriing can be removed.
6. There should be more than enough OEM wiring,
7. To do the bypass without running new wiring.
that is his exact post. Can anyone explain how to identify the wiring and what to look for? I don't want to mess it all up and end up with more problems. I have confidence that I can do it I just need a push in the right direction. Thanks