ANY PICS OF UNDER HOOD VACUUM LINES('78 CJ7) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Jeep-Short Wheelbase All discussion of short wheelbase Jeeps: CJ, TJ, YJ and JK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2004, 02:15 PM Thread Starter

ANY PICS OF UNDER HOOD VACUUM LINES(\'78 CJ7)

hey guys now back to my project. i am replacing all the vacuum lines on my cj since more are cracking or torn due to weather i guess. might anybody have a pic or diagram of all vacuum lines on a amc 304? bet you guys can help. some of them are even missing or sealed up with screws. gotta do it right. [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: ANY PICS OF UNDER HOOD VACUUM LINES(\'78 CJ7)

[img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Howdy Stranger...... As a fourth-generation native Californian who just could no longer stomach the crap that is happeneing to my state; and a CJ-7 304 owner; I think I may have what you so desperately seek. We bought a Jeep that had come from the east coast, and was totally de-smogged. The owner got the shock of his life when he attempted to register it in CA. As a result, it sat for five years under a pile of boxes in his garage in a cookie-cutter subdivision in just another traffic-choked, growth-strangled California city. We began the process of California smog legalling the Jeep, even discarding a BRAND NEW Edelbrock intake and Holly 4-BBL..... [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and re-establishing all of the smog crud on the completely stripped engine. NO SOONER did we get all the crud back on it, but we made a decision to escape CA and move to the Heartland of America; where they never HEARD of a smog test. [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Doesn't that just frost your you-know-what? ANYWAY.....I have complete smog setup charts, including with part numbers for all the pieces. I charge 6.75 for the 304 engine booklet that I made up just for this purpose. That covers copies and shipping to you. [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2004, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

Re: ANY PICS OF UNDER HOOD VACUUM LINES(\'78 CJ7)

thank you for fowarding on the info. i will be getting to that stage in a couple of weeks so i will keep in touch. thanks again. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode