1990 Wrangler Sahara with 150k miles.
- 4.2L carbureted engine has new carb and lifters
- 5 speed tranny (rebuilt last summer by tranny shop, reciept included)
- "Hidden Hitch" brand Class II hitch (3500 lb) with ball mount and 2" ball included.
- blaupunkt cassette deck with 6x9 speakers in roll bar boxes
- "yellow green" with spice hard top. It's a olive green color with sand color interior. Rear wiper on hard top.
I'm selling for $2500 firm. I was asking more, but now the windshield is cracked and it will need a new set of tires soon. Each of the front fenders has minor dents from the previous owner. That is the only body damage on the vehicle and virtually no rust.! The paint has peeled somewhat on the windshield hinges, but there are no holes or bubbles in the paint. Crawl underneath and all you'll see is a bit of surface rust.
Priced to move, I want to sell it quickly. I have other transportation and am not driving it anymore.
Side View Rear View Front Angle View Front View Right Fender Damage Left Fender Damage Door and Windshield Hinge Rust Insta-Trunk and Hitch Driver Side Interior Dash Speaker Boxes