gone in 60 seconds.....
anyway, that is a band pass enclosure. the enclosure becomes a filter and provides a boost in the pass band frequency. normally you would tune the enclosure by calculating the volume of the enclosure vs the port length and diameter.
1. figure out the impedance of the speakers, they are probably 4 ohm. either measure it with a multi meter or read it off the back of the magnet.
2. they are firing into a shared sealed enclosure, so you will want to run them mono.
3. you can experiment with running them in phase with each other or out of phase. running then out of phase might get you more extension ( more low bass ) but, will reduce the amount of power they can handle without bottoming out.
4. I would run 75 to 100 watts to each. you do not get allot of benefit by running more power. double the power doesn't = double the sound. double the sound requires 10X the power. ie 750-1000 watts. you just want enough power to be able to control the SUB.
5. get a 2 channel amp with a built in low pass cross over. if you have 4 ohm speakers you could possible save money and get a smaller 4 channel amp, bridge it into a 2 channel to drive each speaker. or a single Chanel running both speakers in parallel as a 2 ohm load.
6. just buy an amp install kit PHOENIX GOLD RFS102 250W AMP INSTALLATION KIT at www.partsexpress.com.
stay away from the monster cable brand unless you like to spend money for nothing.
7. stay away from the swap meet. it is junk. anything good is over priced.
8. does your head unit have RCA output? if not, find an amp that has speaker level inputs
sell lots amps and and stuff. they carry Phoenix gold stuff, which was top of the line in my day. you could use a PHOENIX GOLD QX300.1 1x150W AMPLIFIER driving the two subs in parallel as a single channel. or the MTX ROAD THUNDER RT251D 1x200W CLASS D POWER AMPLIFIER
( i think I would try the MTX if you have the 4 ohm speakers)
or LANZAR VIBE 230 2x125W AMPLIFIER would work.
10. only compare RMS values of power output. peak or max is B.S. for what you are buying.
11. pyramid is junk.
in reality you are better off selling the box. that is what I learned.